Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman Has His First Emergency Surgery of 2020

This makes it surgery number 13...

“As you can see, I’m in the hospital again,” Coleman said. “I ended up going to the doctor today, for some x-rays. X-ray didn’t turn out too good.

So they admitted me, and I’ve been here since 5 o’clock, all by myself, getting ready to do this surgery on my right hip, early in the morning. So I guess I’ll see you guys after this is all over.”

Although Coleman does not explain what is going on in great detail, he detailed some of it. As he says, he went in to get x-rays on his hips, which he has had problems with in the past. Subsequently he was informed of some sort of issue that required him to get back surgery immediately.

The problems continue..

Click image for larger version  Name:	QGc35j3.png Views:	0 Size:	901.2 KB ID:	993541

One of the nicest guys in the world, I hate seeing him go through all of this. He's still able to keep that contagious smile on his face regardless.

Comment

When you have a form like this surgery #14 cant be far away!
      The perfect Weightlifting Determine Animated GIF for your conversation. Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.

Comment

Working...
      X