Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 (B8) Audi

2015 only 17,000 miles when purchased.
    Got her a few weeks ago. I was looking for an s4 and got lucky as it was the only S4 on the lot. Took a couple weeks after I signed the paper work to actually drive it off. Germany takes forever to get your car. I was lucky it only took a couple of weeks. Not like in the states where you in purchase it and drive it off the same dag..

First thing I did was a remapped. Tuned it to 410 HP 500lbs of tourque.
    Bone stock 333HP
    Just bought some audi RS black wheels.
    Should be here in a couple days.
    Other than that no more mods as I plan to trade it in; In a year or 2 and get the rs5 or rs7.
    Good ol german performance!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 02-11-20, 08:31 AM.

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    2015 only 17,000 miles when purchased.
    Got her a few weeks ago. I was looking for an s4 and got lucky as it was the only S4 on the lot. Took a couple weeks after I signed the paper work to actually drive it off. Germany takes forever to get your car. I was lucky it only took a couple of weeks. Not like in the states where you in purchase it and drive it off the same dag..

First thing I did was a remapped. Tuned it to 410 HP 500lbs of tourque.
    Bone stock 333HP
    Just bought some audi RS black wheels.
    Should be here in a couple days.
    Other than that no more mods as I plan to trade it in; In a year or 2 and get the rs5 or rs7.
    Good ol german performance!!

nice. S4 is a great car. the black wheel will make it look way better. post some pics when you get them on. you probably got a much better deal then we would in the states. how much cheaper are german cars in germany compared to german cars in the states i wonder. quatro baby. go drive it in the alps! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

nice. S4 is a great car. the black wheel will make it look way better. post some pics when you get them on. you probably got a much better deal then we would in the states. how much cheaper are german cars in germany compared to german cars in the states i wonder. quatro baby. go drive it in the alps! :D
      Germany is more expensive than the states. The price in Germany includes VAT which is 19%. Plus certain things are different with the specs because of country laws. For example look at my head lights and look at the headlights on an american spec. You have the cheap looking yellow blinker lights.
      Also my interior is alcantara. Think in US the only option is leather and some little things like s line logos and shit makes a lil more pricey.
      Also the conversion rate.
      They are other things but I can't think of on top of my head.
      I compared the price of my car to US and I pay maybe a few thousand more.

It's first time I ever got a car in a german dealership and the process of financing is hella different. Unless you paying straight cash up front. Dealers only go 48 months finance, plus a schlußrate(end payment) after 48 months you can pay the car off 14k. If not you just keep paying it off as normal or trade it in. However you choose. It can be a headache.

Comment

Germany is more expensive than the states. The price in Germany includes VAT which is 19%. Plus certain things are different with the specs because of country laws. For example look at my head lights and look at the headlights on an american spec. You have the cheap looking yellow blinker lights.
        Also my interior is alcantara. Think in US the only option is leather and some little things like s line logos and shit makes a lil more pricey.
        Also the conversion rate.
        They are other things but I can't think of on top of my head.
        I compared the price of my car to US and I pay maybe a few thousand more.

It's first time I ever got a car in a german dealership and the process of financing is hella different. Unless you paying straight cash up front. Dealers only go 48 months finance, plus a schlußrate(end payment) after 48 months you can pay the car off 14k. If not you just keep paying it off as normal or trade it in. However you choose. It can be a headache.

yea Euro spec cars have always looked better than US cars. fucken stupid bumpers and shit. same applies to classic cars from way back. when you putting on the black wheels?

Comment

yea Euro spec cars have always looked better than US cars. fucken stupid bumpers and shit. same applies to classic cars from way back. when you putting on the black wheels?
          Whenever the wheels arrive.
          Appreciate the boot✌✌

Comment

The wheels

Comment

The wheels

car looks sick bro. love it. you try launch control yet? that all wheel drive with launch control will glue you into your seat. great car.

Comment

car looks sick bro. love it. you try launch control yet? that all wheel drive with launch control will glue you into your seat. great car.
                I haven't launched it yet as the weather been shit lately. Top speed I did was 240kph on autobahn. U don't feel it. Feels like a plane.
                Car has 4 modes. I always have it on dynamic as it maximizes the car performance and the exhaust sounds so good.
                The tourque is amazing.

Comment

Interior

Comment

Interior

can't say i love the seats. my only knock against it.

Comment

can't say i love the seats. my only knock against it.
                      Seats are nice IMO.

Comment

Good stuff bro!

Not a fan of the color but sweet ride!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                          Good stuff bro!

Not a fan of the color but sweet ride!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
                          Thanks man.

I was always into black cars. But this sepang blue really stands out. Peeps love it and are own very few here.
                          Plus it's the only color they had on the lot

Comment

Thanks man.

I was always into black cars. But this sepang blue really stands out. Peeps love it and are own very few here.
                            Plus it's the only color they had on the lot

i was gonna say, you got it because it was what they had. no way you pick that color if they had multiple options.

that said, the black wheels with that blue actually looks damn good. without the black wheels contrast though it belongs in the bottom of sea!

Comment

i was gonna say, you got it because it was what they had. no way you pick that color if they had multiple options.

that said, the black wheels with that blue actually looks damn good. without the black wheels contrast though it belongs in the bottom of sea!
                              Of course if they had a metallic black I would of got it in a heart beat. I was goin to get a black 4 series before the S4, but I like audi more and has more power than the BMW that was available.

This color is nice is not a typical blue. Hell I didn't even get to see the car till I drove it off. Just pics, but I knew before i got the car I was gona get black rims. Even if it was a black car. Black looks way more aggressive. I can add carbon fiber diffusers to make it stand out more. I can wrap it, but it's a waste of money.

They ask me why I didn't look so excited?.. ummm I'm not a teenager that just got they license and first car. Yea and it wasn't black.

Excitment starts when u on the autobahn

Comment

Working...
                              X