Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Mass Shooting in Germany

Gunman suspected of killing nine in Germany found dead inside home

A gunman suspected of killing at least nine people in shootings in the German city of Hanau has been found dead inside his home, along with another body, police said on Thursday.

The shootings occurred in two locations on Wednesday evening. A large police operation was launched to find the suspects, Southeast Hesse Police said.

Police said they received information about a fleeing vehicle after the shootings, and that the "alleged killer was found dead" in his apartment, along with "another corpse" early Thursday morning.

"The number of victims who were fatally injured at the crime scenes in Heumarkt and Kurt-Schumacher-Platz increased to nine, so that there are currently a total of eleven deaths. Investigations into the identity of the victims and the suspected perpetrator are ongoing," the statement said.

The apartment has been blocked off and searched by special forces. There are no indications of other perpetrators, police said. They have not yet revealed any suspected motive for the killings.

The spokesman for German Chancellor Angela Merkel also offered condolences Thursday to the victims' families.

"In our thoughts are we with the people in #Hanau this morning," Merkel's spokesman Steffen Seibert wrote on Twitter. "Deep sympathy goes to the families affected, who mourn the loss of their dead."

Hanau is about 25 kilometers (16 miles) east of Frankfurt.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

https://www.thelocal.de/20200220/at-...of-hesse-hanau

Comment

Could be Nazi motive as Shisha bars is where alot of Muslim; Mostly turkish people hang out.
      Germans could of been killed as well.

Killer left a note and a video.

Unreleased

Comment

Almost a week ago, Tobias R. posted a video online saying in English that it was time to fight. He also posted a statement full of racism and conspiracy myths on his website.

Comment

https://youtu.be/zkn11fhILNM

Shitbird

Comment

Working...
          X