Spent most of the night in the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent most of the night in the hospital

Few days ago I scratched my cornea while I was sleeping somehow. It wasn't that bad just some discomfort and watery eye. Fast forward a few days and my eye is swollen and the pain is undescribable. Best I can try to describe it is like pepper spray and sand rubbing in your eye 24/7. After 2 nights of no sleep and increasing pain I gave up and went to ER last night. Friday night at the ER is interesting to say the least. Holy hell, drunks, drug addicts shitting themselves... Etc.. Anyway it turns out my "corneal abrasion" turned into an infection that could have gotten serious. She gave me some numbing drops that literally had me pain free in 1 minute after 48 hours in agony. I also gotta take some antibiotic drops. She said it should be all better in 2-3 days. Pray for me soldiers... I been in the trenches and fighting the good fight! :D

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Take care man, take your time and do what they say

Comment

Looks like your blind eye fucked with your brain too. Sending me half ass messages that made no sense whatsoever.
      glad you still both eyes functioning tho.

Comment

"Corneal abrasion" = jizzed in own eye mid jerk session.

Comment

Can't fuck around with your eye..glad it's nothing worsened

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            "Corneal abrasion" = jizzed in own eye mid jerk session.
            HAHAHA

Glad you can see again.

Comment

I hope you die a slow death!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                I hope you die a slow death!
                You beat me to it.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Few days ago I scratched my cornea while I was sleeping somehow. It wasn't that bad just some discomfort and watery eye. Fast forward a few days and my eye is swollen and the pain is undescribable. Best I can try to describe it is like pepper spray and sand rubbing in your eye 24/7. After 2 nights of no sleep and increasing pain I gave up and went to ER last night. Friday night at the ER is interesting to say the least. Holy hell, drunks, drug addicts shitting themselves... Etc.. Anyway it turns out my "corneal abrasion" turned into an infection that could have gotten serious. She gave me some numbing drops that literally had me pain free in 1 minute after 48 hours in agony. I also gotta take some antibiotic drops. She said it should be all better in 2-3 days. Pray for me soldiers... I been in the trenches and fighting the good fight! :D

Some of the worse pain is eye pain and tooth pain. Can buckle a grown man. Get some rest, use your meds and get better my friend.

Comment

still burns like hell and watery and blurry and shit. hasn't been a fun few days that's for sure. The tearing makes your nose run so I'm walking around with 1 eye open running nose and shit. Crazy how some small thing (scratch in sleep) can lead to this shit.

Comment

Hope your eyeball falls out

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

very kind of you friendly cunts.

Comment

You should get an eye patch

Comment

I gotta use stuff during the day and thicker shit before bed. The stuff I gotta use before bed turns your vision into a blur.

Attached Files

Comment

Fella gets a scratch and has to go to the ER. Last time he was in the ER was from shopping too hard and got dehydrated. Not many alpha fellas like myself on this board anymore. Sad times.

Comment

Working...
                              X