• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Johnson's Beautiful Son

what a time we live in... holy christ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...dUzJVHfs0L5cnk

Dwayne wade son.

12 years old and starting hormone therapy to be a girl...wtf is going on.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Dwayne wade son.

12 years old and starting hormone therapy to be a girl...wtf is going on.

More estrogen producing chems in the foods we eat.

On average our grandfathers generation had higher test levels then our fathers and our father had higher test levels the us. Look it up, no bs. The longer we live in comfort and leasure the more feminine we become.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow

Comment

https://youtu.be/eu59u9bwKio

Straight facts. Said the same debate to one of my boys yesterday. Except the sucking dick part lol

Comment

https://youtu.be/eu59u9bwKio

Straight facts. Said the same debate to one of my boys yesterday. Except the sucking dick part lol

if you had gotten blood work with test levels when you were 18 and compared it to your sons blood work when he turns 18 his will be significantly lower then yours were at the same age. that's not my "belief" or "opinion" either, that's fact. check this out. https://www.healio.com/endocrinology...evels-observed

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

if you had gotten blood work with test levels when you were 18 and compared it to your sons blood work when he turns 18 his will be significantly lower then yours were at the same age. that's not my "belief" or "opinion" either, that's fact. check this out. https://www.healio.com/endocrinology...evels-observed
              Yea idk. It's about the lifestyle. The only thing is they prescribed more meds and fast food chains have become more popular.
              What choice you had back in the 80's. McDonalds‍♂️

Comment

Yea idk. It's about the lifestyle. The only thing is they prescribed more meds and fast food chains have become more popular.
                What choice you had back in the 80's. McDonalds‍♂️

there wasn't "soy based products" in every fucken thing we ate when we were kids. that piss is in everything now. builds estrogen compounds inside the body. it's fine for women but it turns men into sissys. that's why your son's gay. no disrespect, i'm sure he's a good person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

there wasn't "soy based products" in every fucken thing we ate when we were kids. that piss is in everything now. builds estrogen compounds inside the body. it's fine for women but it turns men into sissys. that's why your son's gay. no disrespect, i'm sure he's a good person.

Comment

Lmao

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm quite sure if they had an estrogen test, it wouldn't be anything abnormal.

I don't agree but im also not going to pass judgement.

If my son went this way, as society is today. I'd support him and I wouldn't tell him how disappointed I'd be.

Why? Because I'd want him to know I'm still his father no matter what and regardless of his choice, he will always be my CHILD.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        I'm quite sure if they had an estrogen test, it wouldn't be anything abnormal.

I don't agree but im also not going to pass judgement.

If my son went this way, as society is today. I'd support him and I wouldn't tell him how disappointed I'd be.

Why? Because I'd want him to know I'm still his father no matter what and regardless of his choice, he will always be my CHILD.

How old is your son? If he tell you as a teen that he feels like he is in the wrong body would you let him transition? I think not.

Do what you want to do as an adult, but if you gay just be gay. Kids are fucking confused now a day because of the social media brain wash shit.

Comment

How old is your son? If he tell you as a teen that he feels like he is in the wrong body would you let him transition? I think not.

Do what you want to do as an adult, but if you gay just be gay. Kids are fucking confused now a day because of the social media brain wash shit.

Social media is what plays a huge role, I agree.

And you don't know what my answer or response would be, but I would do what's right for my child.

Many children these days are very mature adults in their thought process, right wrong or indeferent. I'd rather support my child than abandon.

IMO, I'd be losing either way; I'd rather be their to support than to abandon and have a sour relationship.

We're all entitled to think how we want; others opinions and feelings have no bearing on my life or my child (ren)

Comment

Working...
                          X