Mustang gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang gt

Any you guys have mustangs, I’m asking because I think I got a good deal working it’s a 2017 Mustang GT CS with a Roush pro charger, it’s fully loaded, Auto with 17000 miles for 34. Just looking for insight of owners

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
    Any you guys have mustangs, I’m asking because I think I got a good deal working it’s a 2017 Mustang GT CS with a Roush pro charger, it’s fully loaded, Auto with 17000 miles for 34. Just looking for insight of owners
    I know a quit bit about cars and let me tell you. You got a hell of a deal. Those superchargers wither it's a whipple or a roush supercharger cost 8 grand.
    My buddy owns a 2017 mustang and is goin to buy a Supercharger next year after he pays it off.
    Me personally I would have a 350GT or 5.0 instead of adding a supercharged.
    Needless to say.
    U got a great deal..

If I was stateside it be either a hellcat , GT or Camaro SS for me.

Post pics bro

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      I know a quit bit about cars and let me tell you. You got a hell of a deal. Those superchargers wither it's a whipple or a roush supercharger cost 8 grand.
      My buddy owns a 2017 mustang and is goin to buy a Supercharger next year after he pays it off.
      Me personally I would have a 350GT or 5.0 instead of adding a supercharged.
      Needless to say.
      U got a great deal..

If I was stateside it be either a hellcat , GT or Camaro SS for me.

Post pics bro

what you think about the new vette? some angles it looks sick. other angles it looks like a cheap wannabe ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

what you think about the new vette? some angles it looks sick. other angles it looks like a cheap wannabe ferrari.
        Overrated mid engine IMO. Price seems fair, but the 6.2 liter only produces 495 horsepower. I expect more out of that engine. Maybe with a tune. Imagine filling that hoe up.
        Yes it looks like a wannabe Ferrari. Very european looking. The R8 will smoke that bitch.

Comment

I haven’t seen the new Vett yet but definitely have mixed emotions, was going to wait till next year and get one but pulled the pin on this Stang, I don’t think I will be able to afford one till maybe 2025 lol

Comment

I haven’t seen the new Vett yet but definitely have mixed emotions, was going to wait till next year and get one but pulled the pin on this Stang, I don’t think I will be able to afford one till maybe 2025 lol
            A GT in Germany Euro specs same year as yours minus the super charger is around 46k euros with 22k miles on it. Not including yearly rode tax.
            Hence why I never got a euro spec american car.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              Overrated mid engine IMO. Price seems fair, but the 6.2 liter only produces 495 horsepower. I expect more out of that engine. Maybe with a tune. Imagine filling that hoe up.
              Yes it looks like a wannabe Ferrari. Very european looking. The R8 will smoke that bitch.

i'll take the 2019 ZR1 all day over the new look. the new look is softer and less aggressive.

Comment

looks like a 2005 ferrari model from the front. terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

looks like a 2005 ferrari model from the front. terrible.
                  Did you watch ford vs Ferrari.. murica!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X