Flex Wheeler Suffers Further Life Threatening Setbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler Suffers Further Life Threatening Setbacks

"In a attempt to save my right leg. A stent was put in my right peck that goes all the way down to my right leg.
    Unfortunately the day after the emergency surgery the stent irrupted. Within seconds my right peck, shoulder and neck was full of Blood to the point were my neck was so swollen that I was losing consciousness due to not being able to breathe. My amazing doctors had to go in and do a emergency surgery to stop the blood loss. But due to me being on intravenous heparin ,
    They had to wait 24 hours to make sure I wouldn’t bleed out. So I laid there screaming and hallucinating going in and out of consciousness.

Due to the nerve damage and neuropathy. I lost full usage of my right peck, shoulder all the way down to my fingers."

- Flex Wheeler

A stent extending from his pec to his leg? What is he talking about?

Comment

Bodybuilding

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        Bodybuilding
        yea Ronnie and Flex are on deaths door. meanwhile Cutler is living the good life looking 15 years younger than his actual age. crazy.

Comment

Seriously hope he’s not heading to the Arnold classic

last I’d heard he was living with him mum

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            A stent extending from his pec to his leg? What is he talking about?
            Axillo-femoral bypass:

Comment

Ah, a bypass graft. The word "stent" threw me off, as it means something entirely different.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Ah, a bypass graft. The word "stent" threw me off, as it means something entirely different.
                I mean it's flex bro, you kinda have to put together the pieces of what he says and try to make some sort of sense of it.

He lives with his 80 year old mother now. Amazing the paths people take even in the same field. I make the comparison all the time but in one hand you have flex and in the other you have Cutler. Flex was clearly the better bodybuilder yet somehow Cutler is more successful on every level.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Even someone a bit, shall we say, intellectually challenged like Lou Ferrigno managed to make a decent if not awesome living from his BB, not to mention decent health. It sure seems like some of these guys have nothing to show for their years in BB other than their broken bodies.

Comment

Working...
                  X