• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy the dip buy the dip

Just waiting

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

so are you waiting or are you buying the dip? can't do both. lol

cash is king during a world wide pandemic.

be aware, BTC follows wallstreet. until we get some clarity on the virus, the market is in sell off mode.

nobody is buying a risky asset in panic mode. they are running to safety which is the dollar right now.

Comment

i'm watching airlines, theme parks, and resorts. they are getting destroyed. but make no mistake. when this virus starts to clear up, especially if it's by summer prime time, these stocks are going to absolutely rocket ship up. SIX, DAL, WYNN, DIS, EXPE, NCLH. Uber will be an unbelievable buy as well when this thing starts to clear up.

Comment

also of note. BTC has broken a trend line that has held going back 6 years...

it's not an absolute that it will drop further but breaking a multi year trend line isn't great news either..

Comment

I'm waiting bro or DCA. When I saw the weekly couldn't hold; I knew it was a wrap and we going to 5k range.
          Shit is wild man.
          Did you see link. Have you ever seen anything like this.
          Imagine having a bid of .0001 and in matter of seconds you made 32k with 200 bucks lol

Comment

I'm more watching traditional markets right now. Crazy day in all markets though. The European sectors are having their worst day in history.

This was the perfect storm. Oil is collapsing, world wide debt is exploding, and now we have a pandemic. These 3 things are hitting world wide markets at a sell off speed that has never been seen in history.

But like you said. At the end of this, if you are in cash on the side, the opportunity is literally once in a lifetime.

Comment

trump is like a deer in the headlights with all this by the way. iv'e never seen him look so weak. he's not even able to fake it at this point. his speech last night he looked like a tired old man. voice broke a few times, misspoke a few times, struggled to read the teleprompter etc...

Comment

ticker WORK is one to watch as well. they are very much a part of the "work from home" and "social distancing" theme.

Comment

Boeing was $350 per share 30 days ago. It's now $167. Value cut in half in a month for a company that size is unheard of. Never happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    trump is like a deer in the headlights with all this by the way. iv'e never seen him look so weak. he's not even able to fake it at this point. his speech last night he looked like a tired old man. voice broke a few times, misspoke a few times, struggled to read the teleprompter etc...
                    His wig wasn't even straightened

Comment

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Paul Tudor Jones Picks BTC over Gold.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=B8NrNGlP

Comment

Bitcoin mined in 2009 moves for the first time - Satoshi Nakamoto?

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2020...ed-first-time/

Comment

Working...
                          X