Costco Is A Madhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costco Is A Madhouse

holy fuck. i been going to costco for 15 years at least. well today i saw something I never saw before. first of all I had to park about a half mile away. second, there were no carts available. 3rd the whole place was a massive traffic jam. I probably just got the god damn coronavirus walking around that mother fucker for 3 hours!

they were out of half the shit i had on my list anyway! guess i'll be taking a trip to WinCo to finish off the list.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    holy fuck. i been going to costco for 15 years at least. well today i saw something I never saw before. first of all I had to park about a half mile away. second, there were no carts available. 3rd the whole place was a massive traffic jam. I probably just got the god damn coronavirus walking around that mother fucker for 3 hours!

they were out of half the shit i had on my list anyway! guess i'll be taking a trip to WinCo to finish off the list.
    Winco is the spot man you have me Rollin man.
    This shit is gonna pass and people will be selling water and poop paper on offer up

Comment

WinCo probably isn't going to be any better. Stopped there at lunchtime and half the shelves were empty. Even the bulk bins were empty for rice, beans, lentils, etc. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        WinCo probably isn't going to be any better. Stopped there at lunchtime and half the shelves were empty. Even the bulk bins were empty for rice, beans, lentils, etc. Crazy.
        Makes you think, maybe the virus is mother nature trying to take care of exactly what we are sitting here complaining about... :O

Nobody says it but let's be honest. We are all kind of happy that the Spanish Flu took place. We are all sort of happy that the black plague took place. Those 2 alone erased roughly 150,000,000 people off the face of the Earth. If you do the math, had all those people survived we can easily assume we'd have a population of something like 3 billion more people then we currently do. I think we can all agree that would not be a good thing...

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

You crazy. I couldn't stand in them big lines. I have massive panic attack and flip on someone.
          Shits nuts.
          Did they run out of those lil Kirkland water bottles..
          Love those little cheap bastards

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            You crazy. I couldn't stand in them big lines. I have massive panic attack and flip on someone.
            Shits nuts.
            Did they run out of those lil Kirkland water bottles..
            Love those little cheap bastards

Yea I was starting to get a little stressed out the be honest.

You mean this?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Nah them Kirkland ones. Come like 20 lol bottles or something like that

Comment

People. Media all over reacting...shits stupid

Comment

Working...
                X