Vacation cancled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation cancled

Was planning on an island vac this year...then when son committed suicide shit changed. Wife n I decided to book a place in the keys for our anniversary ebd of April..

Just got e mail from vac place we are getting a refund...they cancled our reservation as all beaches in the keys are closed..bars closed restruants only at limited capacity...so basically...the Florida keys are shut down...they don't want people coming...damn

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Was planning on an island vac this year...then when son committed suicide shit changed. Wife n I decided to book a place in the keys for our anniversary ebd of April..

Just got e mail from vac place we are getting a refund...they cancled our reservation as all beaches in the keys are closed..bars closed restruants only at limited capacity...so basically...the Florida keys are shut down...they don't want people coming...damn
    sucks bro but it's for the best. china was able to pretty much beat this thing by pretty much shutting down for a month. that's what we need to do unless we want to be Italy..

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Maybe you could reschedule for later in the year when hopefully this has all passed us.

Comment

The wife canceled our Tennessee vacation last night. Fortunately we got a full deposit refund. This shit sucks

Comment

Yep shits strange... Fuck it..I just got 400 of these bastards...to put to good use tommorow......

Comment

I got crabs in key west once too bro.

Shampoo will fix you up.

Comment

Working...
            X