Trying Grocery Delivery For The First Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Grocery Delivery For The First Time

With all the lines and packed stores spreading disease I have decided to give grocery delivery for the first time. Of course as always I had to go with Costco. They have the option for same day delivery but it's more expensive and we are well stocked so we went with Sunday delivery. Anyone else use any of the delivery services?

I got a bunch of chicken, beef, and more fresh veggies. We are stocked to the gills. Storage closet, pantry, freezer, fridge don't have another inch of space.

https://www.costco.com/grocery-household.html

Worked like a charm. Very easy. The person shopping for you texts you and asks you if you want a replacement if they are out of something. Gives you an update step by step. Will definitely do again.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Worked like a charm. Very easy. The person shopping for you texts you and asks you if you want a replacement if they are out of something. Gives you an update step by step. Will definitely do again.

Roastery chicken is bomb.

What's the delivery cost?. Did you tip? U cheap bastardo

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Roastery chicken is bomb.

What's the delivery cost?. Did you tip? U cheap bastardo

Free to Costco members. I think the required tip was automatic for the total cost which was like $5 bucks.

Comment

So no he didn't give a tip...cheap bastard....lmfao

Comment

I tried it and don't like it.

groceries to me is a personal thing so I like to be there and look at the product touch it feel it and put it away myself.

you worry about the virus, but then you got some dumb motherfucker picking out your food... eyyyyy

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

groceries to me is a personal thing so I like to be there and look at the product touch it feel it and put it away myself.

you worry about the virus, but then you got some dumb motherfucker picking out your food... eyyyyy

bro i agree 100%/ but going and waiting in line at costco for 4 hours makes that usually enjoyable thing a fucken nightmare right now.

i'm more doing it to avoid the lines then i am to avoid the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Seems to me everything is packed. Don't see how he would catch covid.

Plus fuck a line

Comment

Working...
                X