Unemployed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unemployed

Well I now have more time to spend on Superiormuscle. lol Sense bars & restaurants contribute to most of my companies income the company has laid off 95% of its employee's which is a few hundred people but we do get unemployment which is going to take some major adjusting to get use to.

I can't blame them because there's no telling how long this is REALLY going to last and if they kept us employed they would have to pay us with no money coming in to the company.

I'm 50 and haven't been without a job sense high school but I've got plenty around the house to keep me busy for a couple of weeks. Just can't buy any dam thing right now.

I'll be fine. Good luck to everyone!!

Crazy shit, I don't think there has ever been a time in history like this. Even during WW1 and WW2 you could still go to a bar in america, you could still work if you wanted a job etc.. During the great depression you could still go to a movie theater or a play if you wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Crazy shit, I don't think there has ever been a time in history like this. Even during WW1 and WW2 you could still go to a bar in america, you could still work if you wanted a job etc.. During the great depression you could still go to a movie theater or a play if you wanted to.
      Indeed. We were just talking about this.

In my 21 years in Germany crazy shit never happen

Except for 911, but that's was a lil different.

We weren't on lockdown

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

That sucks dude..

I'm still not getting this whole fucking thing....sars. Didn't do this...swine flu didn't do this..they were way worse...

Comment

Shit political...why haven't we heard of this shit hitting Russia? Weird ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Shit political...why haven't we heard of this shit hitting Russia? Weird ain't it?
            Because they are covering it up. A dictator like Putin won't bring out the truth

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              That sucks dude..

I'm still not getting this whole fucking thing....sars. Didn't do this they were way worse...
              the total death count for SARS was roughly 800 people and that took 2 years. There was not a single death in the US from SARS. The current virus we are dealing with has killed over 10,000 people in 3 months. are you an idiot, a retard, or a dumb fuck?

swine flu killed a few thousand more but it took a year. the death rate of the current virus at 3 months is 4 times higher then swine flu was at 3 months. the current virus is roughly 5 times as contagious as swine flu was. Covid-19 will overtake total swine flu deaths within a month.

listen to real scientists and doctors, not your favorite news anchor. fucken southern boomer. the worst of the worst. take the most ignorant generation then sprinkle in a touch of the south and you have the perfect mix of stupidity, ignorance, and dumbfuckary!

Comment

Lmfao...fuckit. I'm going fishing. Y'all huddle up n be scared...

Comment

Every day that goes by I'm getting calls from family & friends who have been let go from their jobs as well.

I've heard if your company plans on hiring you back then they have to file your unemployment for you and two days a go I got a call from my company telling me to cancel mine if I have filed.

Its crazy, I don't think their sure about what their doing.

Not being able to lift really fucken sux.

Comment

Originally posted by piratex View Post
                    Every day that goes by I'm getting calls from family & friends who have been let go from their jobs as well.

I've heard if your company plans on hiring you back then they have to file your unemployment for you and two days a go I got a call from my company telling me to cancel mine if I have filed.

Its crazy, I don't think their sure about what their doing.

Not being able to lift really fucken sux.
                    they want you to cancel your unemployment? are they going to keep paying you then?

the lifting thing does suck but with these type of things you gotta turn a negative into a positive. think of it as a time to heal any nagging injuries and rest up. don't make the mistake of eatin glike a slob. keep it clean.

Comment

Every body on my contract has been sent home to work...lol with pay... Except me n my co worker.

​funny..how can you work from home when your supposed to be out physically inspecting areas to be in compliance?

Comment

Working...
                      X