My homie got the Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My homie got the Covid

Live couple of hours north from me. Text me complaining that he has all the symptoms. Fever, headache, weak , muscle aches and shortness of breath. They tested him and put him on quarantine for 14 days. Got the results the next day and came out positive.
    I'm assuming he got it on base. He works in the commissary as a warehouse supervisor. Maybe fucking with packages and shit idk. Dude rarely get sick, young and healthy. Goes to the gym 5x a week.
    And he finally made it out of bed yesterday.
    Goes to show the media full of shit when they say you only get the symptoms if you are older or have any other underlying illnesses.

Irony is he from New York City.

Also we was debating about this shit last weekend. Saying shit just a regular flu blah blah and I said shit more serious than the flu as it's a new virus. Low and behold he caught it.

I'm sure he gave it to.his girl as she lives with him...

Crazy times peeps

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Live couple of hours north from me. Text me complaining that he has all the symptoms. Fever, headache, weak , muscle aches and shortness of breath. They tested him and put him on quarantine for 14 days. Got the results the next day and came out positive.
    I'm assuming he got it on base. He works in the commissary as a warehouse supervisor. Maybe fucking with packages and shit idk. Dude rarely get sick, young and healthy. Goes to the gym 5x a week.
    And he finally made it out of bed yesterday.
    Goes to show the media full of shit when they say you only get the symptoms if you are older or have any other underlying illnesses.

Irony is he from New York City.

Also we was debating about this shit last weekend. Saying shit just a regular flu blah blah and I said shit more serious than the flu as it's a new virus. Low and behold he caught it.

I'm sure he gave it to.his girl as she lives with him...

Crazy times peeps

well that's the thing that makes this thing so dangerous. the media isn't actually totally full of shit on the point of some people having no symptoms. there has been a lot of people, even people in their 50's that had little to no symptoms. that fact that people can still spread it without symptoms is what makes this thing so different from most other viruses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

well that's the thing that makes this thing so dangerous. the media isn't actually totally full of shit on the point of some people having no symptoms. there has been a lot of people, even people in their 50's that had little to no symptoms. that fact that people can still spread it without symptoms is what makes this thing so different from most other viruses.
      They was when it first came out. All the basketball players getting it and not having any symptoms.

Fuck the media in general. They bring a lot of false evidence appearing real.

Shit really hit the fan if you old, fat fuck, asthmatic etc... but yeah. I wonder once its gone you immune to it and won't get it again. Like the flu. Like what if the virus goes away than his girl has it and then she passes to him again

He said he feels better. Just a lil headache

Comment

They was when it first came out. All the basketball players getting it and not having any symptoms.

Fuck the media in general. They bring a lot of false evidence appearing real.

Shit really hit the fan if you old, fat fuck, asthmatic etc... but yeah. I wonder once its gone you immune to it and won't get it again. Like the flu. Like what if the virus goes away than his girl has it and then she passes to him again

He said he feels better. Just a lil headache

i don't think you can catch it again. i think those rumors started because someone who was still sick got released from hospital because condition had improved but after they got home a few days the symptoms returned because they weren't 100% fully cured in the first place.

Comment

Media and doctors have always been saying that it can affect people at any age. It is only dipshit politicians (at least some of them) who were insisting that if you weren't old or immuno-compromised, you had nothing to worry.

Comment

by the way bori. remember when you were saying masks do nothing? well that whole narrative has changed my boy. the chief doctor for South Korea said masks have been key in keeping their numbers low. Now the CDC is changing it's tune after telling people they don't need them..

social distancing and washing hands are very important but masks absolutely help.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...t-the-question

Comment

One thing I'd also like to know that they don't talk about much. How about smokers in general. Weed, cigs etc.. but otherwise healthy. I wonder if this adds to the risk.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

One thing I'd also like to know that they don't talk about much. How about smokers in general. Weed, cigs etc.. but otherwise healthy. I wonder if this adds to the risk.

I don't think there is such thing as a smoker...otherwise healthy. Smokers are definitely at higher risk.
                There is also speculation here that there could potentially be long term effects on the heart and lungs after the virus has cleared your system. They are researching that here now.
                Some chinese also claim that if you recover it will still shorten your life.
                Don't know if there is any evidence to back this up yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

I don't think there is such thing as a smoker...otherwise healthy. Smokers are definitely at higher risk.
                  There is also speculation here that there could potentially be long term effects on the heart and lungs after the virus has cleared your system. They are researching that here now.
                  Some chinese also claim that if you recover it will still shorten your life.
                  Don't know if there is any evidence to back this up yet though.
                  I mean like a 25 year old that smokes that isn't suffering yet from the sides from years of smoking.

As for the lasting effects. Your talking about those who fall seriously ill correct? Not the people who have mild side effects.

Comment

I mean like a 25 year old that smokes that isn't suffering yet from the sides from years of smoking.

As for the lasting effects. Your talking about those who fall seriously ill correct? Not the people who have mild side effects.

I'm not sure they made that distinction but it would make sense that it would more likely be the ones who fall seriously ill. Hopefully we learn more about this soon.

Comment

Smokers most def. Smoking weed also cause of combusrion that fucks up lings. RIP rado.
                      I vape

Comment

Smokers most def. Smoking weed also cause of combusrion that fucks up lings. RIP rado.
                        I vape

rado age plus his lungs def not in great shape = uh oh...

Comment

Ha ha

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X