Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New power for boat

Started a rebuild for the boat
    2017. Yamaha 250 four-stroke. 275 hours on engine. Insurance claim. Boat it was on sunk at dock...engines like brand new. Breaking it down..checking out cleaning then replacing Anything that's needed...cool project.

A few shots. Pulled the block out of the pickle barrel. Disassembled it. Cleaned all parts and reassembled. Ordered new piston rings. Start on powerheads in couple days. Then all new electrical and fuel systems

Comment

Looks fun man!

I bought a Honda ATV that needed a little work. Mostly carb issues. After a rebuild and some basics (plugs, filters, ect..) she's running great. Kids are having a blast with it. We take it out a lot right now. Gives them something to do instead of being inside all day.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2559.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	3.86 MB
ID:	996931

Comment

good shit. i had a 4 wheeler when i was a kid. fucken loved that thing. used to pray for a rainy day because the mud was the most fun.

hey rip, fuck your boat. hope it sinks like a stone. :D
        Last edited by Chadd77; 04-02-20, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Don't be mad bro...must suck being stuck in Cali in a apt n no place to go... LMFAO.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            good shit. i had a 4 wheeler when i was a kid. fucken loved that thing. used to pray for a rainy day because the mud was the most fun.

hey rip, fuck your boat. hope it sinks like a stone. :D
            I'm looking for one for me now. They are a blast. Have woods and open field to ride it in. I can ride it but I'm a little big for it. If I was Rado's weight I wouldn't have any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

I'm looking for one for me now. They are a blast. Have woods and open field to ride it in. I can ride it but I'm a little big for it. If I was Rado's weight I wouldn't have any problems.
              love it. property and land away from masses of fucken people will become very sought after in the years to come. this virus will change the way people think of cities and crowds.

Comment

Piston rings came in. So we got them put on and pistons in..lower half is complete...start on heads next.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                  Piston rings came in. So we got them put on and pistons in..lower half is complete...start on heads next.
                  This thing gonna be speed boat?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    This thing gonna be speed boat?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                    Nope just a new motor. 250 HP 4 stroke

Comment

Got one of the Heads done yesterday. Duel overhead cam.every valve spring seat etc .Also rebuilt the oil pump....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Some more
                        Attached Files

Comment

One more head to do...then add flywheel etc..all fuel rails pumps filters lines and finally electrical work. Need this ready for Cobia n kingfishing witch starts in mid May...
                          Attached Files

Comment

why aren't you going green with this boat? dirty oil. yucky. :D

Comment

Because I'm not a fucking yuppie snowflake

Comment

Working...
                              X