California's possible herd immunity to COVID-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California's possible herd immunity to COVID-19

As of Tuesday, the state had 374 reported COVID-19 fatalities in a state of 40 million people, compared to New York which has seen 14 times as many fatalities and has a population half that of California. Social distancing could be playing a role but New York's stay-at-home order went into effect on March 22, three days after California implemented its order.

"Something is going on that we haven't quite found out yet," said Victor Davis Hanson a senior fellow with Stanford's Hoover Institute.

https://www.ksbw.com/article/new-stu...d-19/32073873#

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    As of Tuesday, the state had 374 reported COVID-19 fatalities in a state of 40 million people, compared to New York which has seen 14 times as many fatalities and has a population half that of California. Social distancing could be playing a role but New York's stay-at-home order went into effect on March 22, three days after California implemented its order.

"Something is going on that we haven't quite found out yet," said Victor Davis Hanson a senior fellow with Stanford's Hoover Institute.

https://www.ksbw.com/article/new-stu...d-19/32073873#
    My theory is Cali got hit hard November man.
    Lots of lung infection from Nov to Dec this year.

Comment

They are talking here about a deliberate herd immunity as a cure. Deliberately let everyone get infected in a controlled way.

Comment

speaking of immunity... wonder if this old timer had anti bodies from the spanish flu.. :D

Recovery:

A 101-year-old man, identified as ‘Mr. P’ has been released from isolation after recovering from COVID-19 in the Italian city of Rimini. Mr. P., a WWII and Spanish Flu survivor was admitted last week to a hospital in northeast Italy after he was tested positive for the Coronavirus.

Comment

Been watching the nurses videos from NYC who volunteered.
          They said they stick them in rooms to die.
          There are dozens of these videos by different people

Comment

Cali is more spaced out no?

Comment

And just like that we get shut down. Sad but funny, a associate of mine just pinned test and deca and eq yesterday and popped 50mg dbol went to the gym to watch everyone getting kicked out lmao.
              Maybe open to those who can prove they had it????

Comment

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
                And just like that we get shut down. Sad but funny, a associate of mine just pinned test and deca and eq yesterday and popped 50mg dbol went to the gym to watch everyone getting kicked out lmao.
                Maybe open to those who can prove they had it????

Comment

We are trying to literally burn this bitch out of the state...

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

Same people who believe that coronavirus is a liberal hoax also don't believe in climate change. It's one thing having 300 million morons if the US was a nobody on the world stage, but being the most powerful country with a populace so dumb is an existential threat to the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      Same people who believe that coronavirus is a liberal hoax also don't believe in climate change. It's one thing having 300 million morons if the US was a nobody on the world stage, but being the most powerful country with a populace so dumb is an existential threat to the whole world.
                      You're a fucken negative Nelly.

Comment

Hey man, call me crazy but I want to be able to take a fucking walk in the park without fearing for my life. Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                          Hey man, call me crazy but I want to be able to take a fucking walk in the park without fearing for my life. Is that too much to ask?
                          The only thing you have to fear is fear itself!

Comment

New Cali cash

Comment

Working...
                            X