Getting the S4 Wrapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting the S4 Wrapped

2 weeks will be the appointment. I want nardo grey which the original RS model has, but the closest to get to this color is avery dark gloss grey.. plus it protects the original paint when I trade it in; in a couple years

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

yea, I've seen that color. it's a weird muddy/clay grey but somehow it looks good. especially with black wheels. i'd have concerns about wrapping though. how obvious is it?

but yea, this color looks sick on the right car..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      yea, I've seen that color. it's a weird muddy/clay grey but somehow it looks good. especially with black wheels. i'd have concerns about wrapping though. how obvious is it?

but yea, this color looks sick on the right car..

This is the original color.

Yup just like the BMW you posted.

Hence why I opted to gloss avery it will look like a paint job. Its 3M Vinyl.

I don't like the matte look. Thats for kids... want to make it stand out and look nice when waxed

Comment

how similar is it in person. has to be a different look to the eye.

Comment

I seen one in person and its just unique. No one around here will have that color but me.

https://youtu.be/iz2xjw5Wttw

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            I seen one in person and its just unique. No one around here will have that color but me.

https://youtu.be/iz2xjw5Wttw

crazy how good that looks. i'd never guess that's not a real paint job.

Comment

Comment

Forgot to update. Got it back last week. Looks like the real deal!!.. next is lowering it. Kind of tired of the 18's so in looking at some 20's!!

Comment

dont fucken lower it. gonna turn it into some wannabe rapper shit. your 49 god damn years old. keep the thing proper and classy. not some beaner low rider shit from compton

Comment

1 inch drop. Might add hydraulic switches. If i feel cute enough

Comment

Working...
                    X