For Anyone Still Waiting For Their $1200 Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Anyone Still Waiting For Their $1200 Check

You can check on your payment and speed up the process... IRS created a new page to check on your status and also a page where you can speed it up with direct deposit.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Bernie proposed $2000 per month for the duration of the crisis. Too bad dipshit Americans dont seem to want a sane policy that every other developed country seems to have figured out.

Comment

he wants his name on the check? No wonder why peoples ain't got they money
        Straight sociopath

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-15-20, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Bernie proposed $2000 per month for the duration of the crisis. Too bad dipshit Americans dont seem to want a sane policy that every other developed country seems to have figured out.
            People are actually getting more than that. You realize there is an additional $600 per week added on top of normal unemployment right?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

I feel like people aren't understanding something. The $1200 check isn't all there is. There is also an additional $600 per week on top of the normal unemployment. I don't think anyone making these memes get that. That ads up to $2400 a month and that's not including the normal unemployment you still get on top of that. So when you add all that up to the $1200 check and I think you'll find it's actually more then other countries.

Comment

$1200? lol. Oh say can you seeeeee.....by the dawns early light...

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  $1200? lol. Oh say can you seeeeee.....by the dawns early light...
                  Again. That's on top of the $600 per week additional unemployment.

Comment

It's a one time $1200. Not every month.

Comment

It's a one time $1200. Not every month.
                      Bro. Lol. There is the 1 time $1200 check. You are correct.

BUT. They are adding an additional $600 per week to everyone's unemployment. That's $2400 per month on top of what you would normally get for unemployment.

You are aware of this right?

Comment

So it's 1800 for the first month and then 600 per month. Whooptido. That should fix everything.

Let's not forget that most sane countries don't have healthcare tied to employment, so their citizens don't need to stop seeing the doctor when they lose their job.

Comment

So it's 1800 for the first month and then 600 per month. Whooptido. That should fix everything.

Let's not forget that most sane countries don't have healthcare tied to employment, so their citizens don't need to stop seeing the doctor when they lose their job.
                          No bro that's false. It's $600 per week. $2400 per month ON TOP of your normal unemployment amount. So if your normal unemployment amount is $500 a week you get $1100 per week. $4400 per month.

This additional $600 per week lasts as long as your unemployment benefits last.

THEN there is the 1 time $1200 check on top of all that.

Comment

If it was a democratic president they would be praising the money.get real..shits not a goddamn free for all

Comment

Working...
                            X