Humming Bird Don't Care About Covid - Pic From Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humming Bird Don't Care About Covid - Pic From Today

Fella wasn't afraid of me at all. Buzzing around my head like a little drone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	997659

Comment

That's a male Anna's hummingbird. Very aggressive and territorial.

Comment

Bouncer, if you like hummingbirds, get a hummingbird feeder and hang it on your patio or deck. All you need to do is to fill it with sugar water. Mix 4 parts water to 1 part standard white sugar in a bowl throughout until all the sugar dissolves and fill the feeder. They'll come.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Bouncer, if you like hummingbirds, get a hummingbird feeder and hang it on your patio or deck. All you need to do is to fill it with sugar water. Mix 4 parts water to 1 part standard white sugar in a bowl throughout until all the sugar dissolves and fill the feeder. They'll come.
          I'm gonna order one on Amazon tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Just get this one. It's pretty similar to the one I have.

More Birds Ruby Hummingbird Feeder, Glass Bottle, 5 Feeding Ports, 10-Ounce Nectar Capacity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005F5NGYW..._DeJNEbRRX7GBN

And don't buy any of the nectar. They add a red dye to it and it's not good for the bird. Just make it at home - 4 parts of water, one part of regular granulated white sugar. Don't use brown sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Just get this one. It's pretty similar to the one I have.

More Birds Ruby Hummingbird Feeder, Glass Bottle, 5 Feeding Ports, 10-Ounce Nectar Capacity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005F5NGYW..._DeJNEbRRX7GBN

And don't buy any of the nectar. They add a red dye to it and it's not good for the bird. Just make it at home - 4 parts of water, one part of regular granulated white sugar. Don't use brown sugar.
              Will do. gotta order a few things so I'll do it all at once.

Comment

My wife has a humming bird feeder outside. We get a ton of them during the summer.

Comment

Working...
                X