DR. Rashid Buttar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DR. Rashid Buttar

Had 9 million views a couple days ago on youtube about covid and 5G. Was going to be a 10 part series or something. Yet youtube manage to take them down.
    Whatever happen to freedom of speech?! And knowing the truth...
    If you haven't watched his london reel interview. Here us the valuetainment podcast!!
    Interesting stuff

https://londonreal.tv/digital-freedo...rashid-buttar/

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

was this the same guy that gave to so much confidence about masks being worthless? :D

"masks don't do a fucken thing" i believe were your words.. dick head.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Had 9 million views a couple days ago on youtube about covid and 5G. Was going to be a 10 part series or something. Yet youtube manage to take them down.
      Whatever happen to freedom of speech?! And knowing the truth...
      If you haven't watched his london reel interview. Here us the valuetainment podcast!!
      Interesting stuff

https://londonreal.tv/digital-freedo...rashid-buttar/

Freedom speech, is a freedom. But they don't have to provide a platform. If the owners of youtube don't want video posted its at their discretion. Similar to a board. If owner doesn't want the content its within their rights to delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        was this the same guy that gave to so much confidence about masks being worthless? :D

"masks don't do a fucken thing" i believe were your words.. dick head.
        They worthless for a healthy individual..i stick to what I say.
        I have no choice but to wear it because that's the rules when I go in the store. Barely cause I got my nose hanging out.
        Shits a hoax!

Comment

Originally posted by CallahanRep View Post

Freedom speech, is a freedom. But they don't have to provide a platform. If the owners of youtube don't want video posted its at their discretion. Similar to a board. If owner doesn't want the content its within their rights to delete it.
          Bullshit! They hiding the truth and create fear to the public which is an illusion.

Comment

They worthless for a healthy individual..i stick to what I say.
            I have no choice but to wear it because that's the rules when I go in the store. Barely cause I got my nose hanging out

rules made to be fucken broken you bitch made nigga

Comment

rules made to be fucken broken you bitch made nigga

Comment

Bullshit! They hiding the truth and create fear to the public which is an illusion.

I'm not saying it's lie or the truth. We have freedom of speech but when you use someone else platform (youtube, TV channel, board, radio station, etc) unless you have contract if they want to pull it they can.

Comment

Originally posted by CallahanRep View Post

I'm not saying it's lie or the truth. We have freedom of speech but when you use someone else platform (youtube, TV channel, board, radio station, etc) unless you have contract if they want to pull it they can.
                  i would agree with that in a normal circumstance. but these social media companies have become such a large part of human physiology that different rules have to be set. they have the power to steer entire generations mindsets. it's hard to compare them to something like a local restaurant where the owner has the right to kick you out.

that said, i'm not proposing you should have the right to say ANYTHING you want. definitely not. hate speech, abuse etc.. should not be tolerated anywhere.

Comment

i would agree with that in a normal circumstance. but these social media companies have become such a large part of human physiology that different rules have to be set. they have the power to steer entire generations mindsets. it's hard to compare them to something like a local restaurant where the owner has the right to kick you out.

that said, i'm not proposing you should have the right to say ANYTHING you want. definitely not. hate speech, abuse etc.. should not be tolerated anywhere.
                    Correct, if the information can lead to something that can cause a risk to public safety take down.

I'm simply stating nobody is required to provide you platform. If your vid is taken down that nature of using someone else platform. You're to their rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X