Musk Going Nuts On Twitter Again.. Dumped His Own Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musk Going Nuts On Twitter Again.. Dumped His Own Stock

Dude is having a hard time mentally with the lock down. He dumped his own stock and crushed shareholders this morning by tweeting Tesla Stock is too high. It dumped immediatly. Huge no no with the SEC. He's in big trouble. On top of that he's saying all kinds of weird shit saying he's selling his house and cars and physical possessions... Dude finally cracked for real...

https://twitter.com/elonmusk

The important thing to understand here is that the people that own his stock are hugely loyal. While anaylist call for lower prices his share holders are always there to keep buying it up. They look at Musk like a god and they truly believe Tesla will change the world in the same way the internet did.

So with that in mind, for him to cost his loyal share holders money like this is an absolute kick in the nuts to them. There are people who got wiped out today because of this. Lawsuits already being lined up. The SEC is going to put him through a meat grinder.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet the Tesla board is having a conference call, minus Musk, at the moment, trying to figure out what to do with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I bet the Tesla board is having a conference call, minus Musk, at the moment, trying to figure out what to do with this guy.
        Hard case. Without him I doubt Tesla or SpaceX would even be here. He's clearly a modern day T Edison/G Westinghouse.

But he's also the definition of DrJekyll and Mr Hyde.

You boot Musk from Tesla and you potentially repeat the error of Apple in the 80's...

Comment

1 minute mark. He's absolutely passionate about what he does. I love him.

https://youtu.be/8P8UKBAOfGo

Comment

Working...
          X