California Will Get So Hot That Mountain Streams Could Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Will Get So Hot That Mountain Streams Could Kill

It’s going to get so hot in California that people swimming in mountain streams could freeze to death.

So much mountain snow will melt that streams will turn into icy torrents. Anyone venturing in to cool off risks being swept away and suffering “rapid onset of hypothermia,” the agency warned.

Much of California, parts of Nevada and Arizona, will be getting their first extreme heat of the year and by Tuesday temperatures will reach 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 Celsius) in many places and stay there through Thursday. Car interiors will become death traps for children and pets left alone, outside work will be difficult, and the elderly will be at risk, the National Weather Service said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=B8NrNGlP

this was the first headline i read when i woke up today. i thought to myself wtf!? lol.. "It’s going to get so hot in California that people swimming in mountain streams could freeze to death."

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      this was the first headline i read when i woke up today. i thought to myself wtf!? lol.. "It’s going to get so hot in California that people swimming in mountain streams could freeze to death."
      Lol yeah, soo hot people freeze??? What kind of heat is this? I hope there's a little.of that freezing water in the Colorado River when I'm out in AZ and NV in a few months. I'll take my chances when it's 120° on land

Comment

Weather was awesome in SoCal today. 77F in Pasadena. Loving it down here.

Comment

Fuck Cali.....lmfao at the bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Fuck Cali.....lmfao at the bullshit
            You are unintelligent and an inverse sophisticat of the highest order...

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Because I'm not a fucking sheep......lmfao

Comment

I'm an Oregonian but I've got to admit, California is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I'm an Oregonian but I've got to admit, California is awesome.
                  you live here year round now or what? what about your place near the nike with the beautiful mountain view?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you live here year round now or what? what about your place near the nike with the beautiful mountain view?
                    Been here social distancing for the last couple of months. Weather has been spectacular. My work allows me to work remotely, so it's not been a problem. Don't plan on heading back up to the the PNW until late summer probably.

I've got two places in Oregon. Rented one out and it pays for my current condo in Pasadena. The other one (with the view) is where I live when I'm up there. Just have that one locked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X