Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL What a Dumb Fuck

"Trump declares houses of worship essential"
    • President Donald Trump said on Friday that he would move to designate churches and other houses of worship as essential services.
    • Trump said he would "override" governors who did not open up their houses of worship for in-person services, though he likely does not have the authority to do so.
    • "I call upon governors to allow our churches and places of worship to open right now," Trump said. "If there's any question, they're going to have to call me, but they're not going to be successful in that call."
    I agree we need to reopen. But how in the blue fuck is a church "essential"?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...vernors-2020-5

Because he's going after the evangelical vote, the dumbest of the dumb in MAGA land.
    Last edited by Scrumhalf; 05-23-20, 10:46 AM.

Comment

GOD Bless America

Scrum you heathen

Comment

NOT a Trump fan at all, I could actually care less but he does have a point here. Liquor stores are considered essential but places of worship are not?? People have been faith based since the beginning of time and should be able to practice their religions without government interference.

Comment

The point is not gathering in large numbers and thereby providing an opportunity for disease spreading. People are free to swear allegiance to sky dude in private.

Comment

Wow... he really is trying to wipe out that old generation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              NOT a Trump fan at all, I could actually care less but he does have a point here. Liquor stores are considered essential but places of worship are not?? People have been faith based since the beginning of time and should be able to practice their religions without government interference.
              lots of older folks gathering together bro... that's the point. your going to have thousands and thousands of people over 50 gathering together now all across the country. that's a bit like putting a bunch of gas cans together in the center of a fire and hoping for the best..

Comment

So when do they start paying taxes?

Comment

Working...
                X