Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real America!

Not what the fucking media portrays

if that's a picture of the real america then we are fucked.

from a perspective of someone that leans neither right or left. the extreme viewpoints and rhetoric is in very dangerous territory.

i really hope common sense and common decency prevails. though.. the prospects aren't good if history is anything to go on...

Comment

Lol...they were doing the right thing...stoping criminals

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Lol...they were doing the right thing...stoping criminals
        it's bs though. if a mob of 250 people had come to loot the store what would they have done? mow the crowd down with .223 rounds? murder everyone in the crowd because they were there to loot a store...

how do you think that would play out rip. think about it. they would have been seen as mass murderers and eventually it would lead to even less gun rights in the US.

i think the reality is they showed up in an area that wasn't really being looted, they posed for some pics, stood there for about 45 minutes, then left and spent the rest of the day on social media recounting their "war stories" and what they went through for the 45 minutes they stood around comparing themselves to the men of D-Day Normandy... LOL

Comment

Actually it got looted afterwards... But hey..I don't ever want to have to shoot at another person again...but I will say this...I'm damn sure not gonna stand by and allow the shit these animals are doing to my property or family.....if you would....that's your business bro.

Comment

Actually it got looted afterwards... But hey..I don't ever want to have to shoot at another person again...but I will say this...I'm damn sure not gonna stand by and allow the shit these animals are doing to my property or family.....if you would....that's your business bro.
            exactly. them tools just wanted to get a picture taken with their guns. they were never going to do shit.

different perspective here rip check this out... think about it....

Comment

This is not a protest. It's civil unrest and destruction. Time to shoot.fuck them.

Comment

This is not a protest. It's civil unrest and destruction. Time to shoot.fuck them.
                that's sounds exactly what the British Government would have said about our founding fathers...

not defending them or saying i'm on their side but you have to see the irony. unless of course you don't understand the history the country of which you come boy!

Comment

Trump hiding in the bunker like Adolf. :D Get rid of this turd. He couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sec...j0RfqAt8s3zI3c

Comment

Working...
                  X