Gyms Open Back Up In Cali Next Week..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyms Open Back Up In Cali Next Week..

Thanks the fucken lord. Never realized just how much of a therapy the gym is for me. I've been a tense stressed out mess for the last month. I feel like a pressure cooker building steam. Need to let that shit out.

Blam

Comment

You didn’t do anything during that time? Actually probably good to take some time off but for me mentally I had to stay active. Wasn’t able to go as heavy as I’d like but was still able to get decent workouts in.

Comment

I'm back 5 days in a row. Didn't do shit this entire time and man i felt great and feel even better now..

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          You didn’t do anything during that time? Actually probably good to take some time off but for me mentally I had to stay active. Wasn’t able to go as heavy as I’d like but was still able to get decent workouts in.
          no, didn't do anything. i don't have a garage with a bunch of things i can store and use as a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

no, didn't do anything. i don't have a garage with a bunch of things i can store and use as a workout.
            You don't need a garage. Can't you do push ups, sit ups, ect...? Also can't you do some cardio outside? I'd be going nuts not doing anything for that period of time.

Comment

My gym is opening today! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

You don't need a garage. Can't you do push ups, sit ups, ect...? Also can't you do some cardio outside? I'd be going nuts not doing anything for that period of time.
                I don't consider any of that shit lifting. That's bodyweight exercises. I've done that crap. Doesn't replace gym at all.

Gyms open June 12 here.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

But it's staying active. I'm lucky I have some miscellaneous weights and bands but I would have done something to keep myself active.

What difference if any do you notice in your physique?

Comment

Seen the line around the block
                    As soon as they finish working out then they drive across the street and get in the mile long line at canes... Yuck
                    Half a day to train and eat crap haahhahahhahah

Comment

Opening here 25 July

Comment

Working...
                      X