MetaMucil Should Be Talked About More As A Bodybuilding Supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetaMucil Should Be Talked About More As A Bodybuilding Supplement

So I've always eaten plenty of fiber and veggies etc.. my digestion and poops have always been healthy and constant.

Recently though because of the shutdown and no training something happened and I kinda got bound up.

Alin had recommended MetaMucil so I went and got some. Man am I glad I did.

It's not a laxative where you have explosive diarrhea after a few hours or anything like that. It just cleans you out in a way where your not gassy or bloated or anything.

I'm now even better than I was before. Every single poo you just feel completely cleaned out and ready to go. This stuff is far more effective than oats and veggies I can tell you that.

This is something I will be incorporating into my daily routine from here on out. Amazing stuff. 2-3 tablespoons a day is all you need.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

I'm glad you tried it BOUNCER. I've been a huge fan of METAMUCIL for years now. If I had to pick only one supp to take, it would be this. I think some people get the wrong idea about it and think is a laxative and its absolutely not. Not only does it help me keep bowel movements regular with much less strain to go, it also helps curb appetite some too.

Comment

I’m with you guys on this except I use Dave Palumbo’s Fyberlyze & believe me it makes a difference especially for our types of diet. I will not go without it now, it’s a given in my daily routine.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
        I’m with you guys on this except I use Dave Palumbo’s Fyberlyze & believe me it makes a difference especially for our types of diet. I will not go without it now, it’s a given in my daily routine.
        have you directly compared the 2? is their really a difference?

Comment

No, Bouncer I have not compared to two, but I’m happy with Fyberlyze so no need to switch. I don’t usually buy it from Species Nutrition I find it on Amazon & EBay at cheaper prices & buy a couple at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
            No, Bouncer I have not compared to two, but I’m happy with Fyberlyze so no need to switch. I don’t usually buy it from Species Nutrition I find it on Amazon & EBay at cheaper prices & buy a couple at a time.
            whats the ingredients in it? may be the same stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X