Game Changer In Heart Health - Vascepa Unblocks Coronary Arteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Changer In Heart Health - Vascepa Unblocks Coronary Arteries

Don't mistake this for a fish oil supplement, it's not. You cannot replicate these results in any way by buying over the counter fish oil supps. Completely different animal.

"It is the first time a drug has been shown to turn back the physiological clock rather than slowing the furring of arteries."

By-Pass surgeries will soon be a thing of the past...

-------------

A new drug derived from a herring found in the South Pacific unblocks coronary arteries – bringing hope to millions of people with serious heart disease.

It is the first time a drug has been shown to turn back the physiological clock rather than slowing the furring of arteries.

Fresh data being presented at the European Society of Cardiology’s virtual meeting this weekend reveals that the arteries of those given a twice-daily capsule of Vascepa – a type of highly purified omega-3 fatty acid – became progressively clearer over time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-new-drug.html

Seems a bit gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Seems a bit gimmick
      lol absolutely zero clue. read the science and the multi year studies behind it before making dumb ass comments on something you have zero understanding of.

Comment

That would be a amazing add to the game.
        I take so much natural herbs and stuff for blood pressure and unclogging arteries.

Comment

The Herring industry needs a boost

From what I know the approach suggested would be dangerous. You don’t want unstable plaque and risk a break off, that in of itself could kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            The Herring industry needs a boost

From what I know the approach suggested would be dangerous. You don’t want unstable plaque and risk a break off, that in of itself could kill you.
            LOL

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X