TRT experiences and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT experiences and advice

So for the last 3 weeks I’ve used 250mg of enanthate per week.

Im due my 4th tonight so I’d think my levels would have about stabilised at whatever.

i haven’t had my free test measured.

Can anyone with experience estimate approximately where this would put my testosterone blood levels in the context of a guy aged 18-21 and then a guy aged 40?

you should be way way above the average test levels of an 18 year old. you aren't just replacing your natural test levels at that dose, you are far exceeding it. no real HRT/TRT doc would put you on anything near that dose.

everyone is a little different but for the most part. 125mgs every 5-7 days is the most generally accepted dose for healthy test replacement. every 5 days will put you towards the high end of normal or slightly above normal and will keep blood levels a little more stable.

no sugar coating it though, you are on a mild cycle. not TRT.

Comment

Ok thanks

I’m going to see how my body responds over the next month at this level and go from there. Maybe reduce, maybe increase.

i certainly feel less pressured already.

Comment

The times I've ran JUST test for hrt if you will, I've ran E7 or E10 days at 150/200mgs and my levels are in the 1500s

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Enanthate vs sust vs prop and others, does have a stronger effect. I've proven this to myself

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Enanthate vs sust vs prop and others, does have a stronger effect. I've proven this to myself

How so? Do you feel it more with Sust?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              The times I've ran JUST test for hrt if you will, I've ran E7 or E10 days at 150/200mgs and my levels are in the 1500s

What is 1500’s compared to normal test range in an 18 year old? Is top of the range 800?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

What is 1500’s compared to normal test range in an 18 year old? Is top of the range 800?
                I've heard around the 800s is the typical for around those ages. Im sure some have probably measured in the low 1000 mark or so lol

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                  How so? Do you feel it more with Sust?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
                  I feel different; better overall. My labs also tell the difference in my lipids

Comment

Working...
                  X