New Covid Mutation Is ‘Out of Control’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Covid Mutation Is ‘Out of Control’

U.K. Health Secretary Matt Hancock warned that the new strain of the coronavirus is “out of control” and suggested parts of England will be stuck in the new, highest tier of restrictions until a vaccine is rolled out.

More than 16 million Britons are now required to stay at home after a lockdown came into force Sunday in London and southeast England and the government scrapped plans to relax rules on socializing at Christmas.

The measures to control the fast-spreading new variant of the virus forbid household mixing in those areas and restrict socializing to just Christmas Day across the rest of England. Residents across the country were told to keep to their local areas, and extra police were being deployed at rail stations to stop people traveling out of London.

“Cases have absolutely rocketed, so we’ve got a long way to go,” Hancock told Sky News. “I think it will be very difficult to keep it under control until the vaccine has rolled out.” People in the new Tier 4 areas “should behave as though they have it,” he said.

Hancock said that as of Saturday morning 350,000 people had been vaccinated, with the ambition to reach 500,000 by the end of the weekend.

Johnson had originally planned to ease pandemic rules for five days during the holiday, but made an abrupt change of tack after emergency talks on the virus mutation with officials.

Emerging scientific evidence suggests the new variant -- which Hancock said has also appeared in Australia and continental Europe -- can spread significantly more quickly than previous strains in circulation and is behind the surge in infections in recent days.

“We made the commitment not knowing that there was going to be a new variant that spreads so much faster,” Hancock said, of the original plans. He said there is “no evidence” that the new strain -- VUI-202012/01 -- is milder than the original virus.

Maria Van Kerkhove, Covid-19 technical lead at the World Health Organization, told the BBC’s Andrew Marr program: “We understand that the virus does not cause more severe disease.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=B8NrNGlP

More than 16 million Britons are now required to stay at home after a lockdown came into force Sunday in London and southeast England and the government scrapped plans to relax rules on socializing at Christmas.

Marshall law. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

Marshall law. That is all.
      how is the hospital? busy or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

how is the hospital? busy or no?
        Not any busier than usual we are not at max capacity.

mr I censored YouTube video was reuploaded

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oGR0GYhwWEub/

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post

Not any busier than usual we are not at max capacity.

mr I censored YouTube video was reuploaded

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oGR0GYhwWEub/
          mr i censored video? who censored it? nothing was censored here.

Comment

I meant it along with several other videos were originally uploaded on YouTube but YouTube is censoring (deleting videos if they go against the mainstream) so now they have to be uploaded on other platforms.

Comment

oh i was confused by your mention of Mr I. thought you meant i deleted something he posted. i don't do that shit. no matter how dumb your videos are! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                oh i was confused by your mention of Mr I. thought you meant i deleted something he posted. i don't do that shit. no matter how dumb your videos are! :D
                Oh no lol.

But to add to my response to your question. The hospitals been busier in terms of suicidal patients drunks substance abuse etc. ER is slammed with those.

We had to get Covid swabbed the other week and my buddy tested positive so he is on unpaid time off for 2 weeks because he has no vacation time. He took another test at a different testing site and it was negative so I don’t trust these tests. Their accuracy rate is in the 70% range.

Comment

Coming Soon in 2021!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Comment

Working...
                  X