What’s your Covid stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s your Covid stack?

What do you stock in your cupboard in case you get it?

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    What do you stock in your cupboard in case you get it?
    March last year we bought some soups, teas, basic cold meds etc...

But my girl got it at work and was home for 2 weeks. Symptoms were body aches, no taste, no smell, very tired. So traditional cold meds didn't do much.

Thinking back, for me the only symptom and I'm not even sure it was from covid or just coincidence but around the same time she was sick I got minor hives on my wrists and ankles. Weird. Hasn't happened before or since she was sick. That was only symptom if it was one at all.

Very odd disease in how it effects people so differently. Gotta be some genetic shit we still don't fully understand.

I've always taken a basic multi vit and fish oil. There is some science (as you know) behind potential fish oil help with covid. Specifically Vascepa. But I only take over the counter fish oil so maybe it offers some protection but I sort of doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

March last year we bought some soups, teas, basic cold meds etc...

But my girl got it at work and was home for 2 weeks. Symptoms were body aches, no taste, no smell, very tired. So traditional cold meds didn't do much.

Thinking back, for me the only symptom and I'm not even sure it was from covid or just coincidence but around the same time she was sick I got minor hives on my wrists and ankles. Weird. Hasn't happened before or since she was sick. That was only symptom if it was one at all.

Very odd disease in how it effects people so differently. Gotta be some genetic shit we still don't fully understand.

I've always taken a basic multi vit and fish oil. There is some science (as you know) behind potential fish oil help with covid. Specifically Vascepa. But I only take over the counter fish oil so maybe it offers some protection but I sort of doubt it.
      Will you take the Covid jab?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Will you take the Covid jab?
        No why would I? Already had it with no symptoms. I was in house for 2 weeks with someone who tested positive and had no taste or smell. So if I was going to be effected by it that would have been the time. It's good for the old and the weak. Not me. :D

Comment

I had it last month (confirmed with a positive test) and I honestly feel like pounding vitamin C helped me rebound quickly. My symptoms were like many others bad headache and severe fatigue for two days. For about a week so had kind of like a sinus headache/pressure with occasional chills along with shortness of breath. I completely lost my taste and smell for weeks and still haven't regained either 100%. I would recommend for anyone to incorporate (of not already) a little cardio into your routine. I could tell it out a strain on my organs nervous system and I was mid cycle when k got it also which I'm sure didn't help. I feel like my cardio I've done for years helped me minimalize the dangerous symptoms and avoid heart/lung issues, along with genetics and luck. I upped my multi vitamin during my sickness also and kept my fluids up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
            I had it last month (confirmed with a positive test) and I honestly feel like pounding vitamin C helped me rebound quickly. My symptoms were like many others bad headache and severe fatigue for two days. For about a week so had kind of like a sinus headache/pressure with occasional chills along with shortness of breath. I completely lost my taste and smell for weeks and still haven't regained either 100%. I would recommend for anyone to incorporate (of not already) a little cardio into your routine. I could tell it out a strain on my organs nervous system and I was mid cycle when k got it also which I'm sure didn't help. I feel like my cardio I've done for years helped me minimalize the dangerous symptoms and avoid heart/lung issues, along with genetics and luck. I upped my multi vitamin during my sickness also and kept my fluids up.
            You a geezer like liv or young feller like me? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

You a geezer like liv or young feller like me? :D
              I'll be 33 in August, so I would say young feller lol. Although, I am a geezer to the college punks in my gym so I guess it's in the eye of the beholder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

I'll be 33 in August, so I would say young feller lol. Although, I am a geezer to the college punks in my gym so I guess it's in the eye of the beholder lol.
                you a young feller. must have weak genetics or something to have been so effected by disease. :D this is what happened when covid showed up at my immune systems door... covid thought i would bow down...

Comment

So I’m currently thinking about increasing Vit. D to 10,000 iu and possibly ordering some black seed oil. My question is, how much black seed oil do I need to take? And I’ve read multiple clinical trials on the efficiency of Carvacrol, thymol, and glycyrrhizin (licorice) being effective for Covid so which should I get or remove? And is NAC 1,200 needed?

Comment

Working...
                  X