Blood is too thick to donate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood is too thick to donate?

Hello all been a while. I Went to my local blood donation clinic and they pricked my finger and said my iron and hemoglobin were too high and asked if I was on TRT - to which I declined. If the hemaglobin is over 20 they won’t let you donate mine is 20.3 last time last year I was able to donate because it was in the 19.x range I recall. Can I go to immediate care or ER to get my blood removed ? Or if worse comes to worse I can have my gf who’s in nursing school stick me with an iv and leave one end open and drain it into a measuring cup Tony Huge style. Any thoughts ? I’m running 50 anadrol now and 750 test a week for past 4 weeks I’m dropping anadrol and lowering test to 500 until I donate. Thanks for the help guys.

Stay off the drop for a month or 2. Lower the test to 500 and go back in a month. Blood should be thin enough.

Comment

Stop following Tony Huge. You'll live longer.

Comment

I've been thinking about you Traps. Did you hit it big with your crypto investments?

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          I've been thinking about you Traps. Did you hit it big with your crypto investments?
          I did good I can’t complain still gotta work my job though . Technically I should be a multimillionaire considering I invested in 2015 when the market cap was just 4 billion and this year at its peak it hit 1.7-1.8 trillion. Live and learn though.

Comment

Working...
          X