Covid Vaccine & Heart Attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Vaccine & Heart Attacks

So I'm curious to hear what everybody thinks on this issue. If you follow bodybuilding to just about any degree, you know that in the past 7-8 months there have been tons of heart attacks in the sport. ALOT of emphasis has been put on the prep week to a competition and the diuretics, insulin, etc. That go along with it, but if you look at it overall, it hasn't been only on peak week that these people have been falling over. Of course the first thing ANYONE say's when this happens is steroids, of course.... But guys have been blasting roids for DECADES now and yes, you will have your Rich Pianas, Dallas Mcarvers, etc that is roids (and possibly other drugs) but you can't not deny that this year has blown the rest out of the water on amounts of deaths from heart attacks. If you guys are able....PLEASE try to separate politics and what your political parties outlook is on the vaccine, madates, etc. and really think wether or not this vaccine has anything to do with the huge uptick in heart related issues, when it's DOCUMENTED that myocarditis, clotting, etc. Are side effects from the shot....I mean, the shot has been readily available for most adults for the last 7-8 months.....the same amount of time these heart attacks have been damn near weekly. It's kind of hard for me to divorce the two. And I do think that COVID itself can play into this, but covid has been around for almost two years now and the heart issues did not seem to be outside of the norm last year at all. Coincidence?? Maybe....

I think the fact is the vaccines were rushed for obvious reasons. Under normal circumstances a vaccine for a new virus like this takes years and years of trials. I have no doubt we will will look back and realize a few things were overlooked in the process.

I have zero doubt if given 5 years instead of 1 year the pharmaceutical companies could have come up with a far more effective and safer product.

Comment

I personally know of 4 guys...perfectly healthy. Got vac..all 4 had strokes due to blood clots...none ever had issues before.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        I personally know of 4 guys...perfectly healthy. Got vac..all 4 had strokes due to blood clots...none ever had issues before.
        I just think something is up with it man. Have you ever seen the "powers" push for something so relentlessly, that everyone knows doesn't do what we were promised it would do!!?? If you could get vaccinated and it was guaranteed to STOP you from getting sick and STOP you from spreading it (which is what we were told it would do!!!) I might could see the urgent push. Also, if the sickness didn't have a 99% survival rate and more people were dying. We know that the media that is pushing it will lie to us repeatedly just to advance a political agenda, and these are the same people who were supposed to NOW believe all of the sudden....I don't trust em!! Any of em!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KsVsuymNU&t=19s
        WATCH why i don't trust them. 2:00 vid, your welcome.

Comment

It’s honestly scary. Media censoring doctors like Dr. Charles Hoffe who proved blood clots in 62% of his vaccinated patients using the d dimer test. The media will tell you clots are rare sure the big ones that don’t show up on CT scans but the small ones clearly are not and they’re causing all sorts of side effects for people. Wishing the best too all those guys you know. If they got Pfiezr after FDA approval they can try to sue them. The FDAs payed out over 5 billion dollars in vaccine damages up to and including death in the last 30 years.

Comment

Ive said all along this shits all political...scientests created this shit for a reason...

Comment

Ive said all along this shits all political...scientests created this shit for a reason...
              lol. in the same way the 1918 Flu was created? how about the bubonic plague?

with that sarcastic point out of the way.... it must be said that the rush to jump into a vaccination that was created under massive political and societal pressure at record pace probably wasn't the most brilliant idea of all time. scrum got like 17 shots already I believe. probably in the hospital this very moment. :D

ripper and scrum represent America perfectly. both extremist far right and far left. very few brilliant minds these days like myself who have a healthy balanced perspective. Fox News VS CNN. Battle of the tards... :D

Comment

Brilliant minds like myself.,.that’s a classic Bouncer!

Comment

I'm getting my booster. Just in time for the winter slaughter. I wonder if we'll top a million dead before the spring.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211117-185005_Instagram.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	303.9 KB
ID:	1010065

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      I'm getting my booster. Just in time for the winter slaughter. I wonder if we'll top a million dead before the spring.
                      Not that I want anyone's friends or family effected. But the world has a massive population problem.... Tell me I'm wrong.

Comment

Name:	max.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1010068

Comment

I just wish it wasn't politicized so heavily in either direction. I'm interested in TRUTH and FACTS only, I don't care which side of the aisle that falls on or person it sides with. Bouncer you should check out Russell Brands YouTube channel where he breaks down current topics in a legit non-partisan way and it is absolutely a breath of fresh air. He calls out both sides of politics and is the most credible journo these days you can hope for....never thought I would take Russell Brand as a serious journalist and a serious voice of reason but here I am lol.

Comment

I know that given what I’d heard I started taking asprin for a few weeks after my second vaccine to thin blood

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

Name:	max.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	1010068
                              New York state over 6000 new cases yesterday... Florida 1500 cases. Despite Florida's population being almost 3 times as large and a lower rate of the population vaccinated...

Ireland.. one of the highest fully vaccinated rates in the world...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/europ...ntl/index.html

Comment

Working...
                              X