TRT and estrogen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT and estrogen

I’ve recently started self prescribed trt. I had my levels checked and I was borderline of being too low. My total testosterone level was 262 and my dr wouldn’t come off with trt unless I was at 250. So I’m doing it on my own. I’m starting out at 100mg of sustanon every 5 days and I’ll have my levels checked and adjust my dosage from there. I was curious if anyone uses an estrogen blocker as part of their weekly shot. I’ve read .25mg of arimidex a day should be sufficient but was just wanting some options from guys who are on Dr prescribed trt

Originally posted by David6725 View Post
    I’ve recently started self prescribed trt. I had my levels checked and I was borderline of being too low. My total testosterone level was 262 and my dr wouldn’t come off with trt unless I was at 250. So I’m doing it on my own. I’m starting out at 100mg of sustanon every 5 days and I’ll have my levels checked and adjust my dosage from there. I was curious if anyone uses an estrogen blocker as part of their weekly shot. I’ve read .25mg of arimidex a day should be sufficient but was just wanting some options from guys who are on Dr prescribed trt
    estrogen blockers are more harmful than helpful at a trt dose.

if you are having any sort of estrogen sides at a trt dose I would switch from sust to Test E or C. Sust was a good idea on paper but it failed in reality. Test blood levels are all over the place with sust. Test E or C injected every 4-5 days is superior in every aspect. more even blood levels = less chance for sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

estrogen blockers are more harmful than helpful at a trt dose.

if you are having any sort of estrogen sides at a trt dose I would switch from sust to Test E or C. Sust was a good idea on paper but it failed in reality. Test blood levels are all over the place with sust. Test E or C injected every 4-5 days is superior in every aspect. more even blood levels = less chance for sides.
      Well I’m planning on switching to test E but I had a bottle of sustanon on hand is why I started there.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Well I’m planning on switching to test E but I had a bottle of sustanon on hand is why I started there.
        Yea no biggie unless you are experiencing sides.

Comment

Working...
        X