Tanning Accelerator lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanning Accelerator lotion

How does this stuff work? And does it really work?

All I know is that the guy at my salon always trys to sell me a 30 dollar bottle of it.

When I was tanning I'd buy them from time to time. In retrospect I don't think they really did much of anything since I couldn't reach my back with the lotion yet my back was just as tan as the rest of my body. The only real benefit I saw was maybe some moisturizing but I don't think they helped the tan to get darker. The only exception was lotion with "tingle" which was a temporary reddening caused by something in the lotion which was basically a skin irritant that caused your skin to appear darker for a few hours after tanning. By the next day it was back to normal.

Someone here had posted a link to buying these lotions wholesale on the net. If you want to try it to see if it works for you, I'd try to find the link here so you don't spend as much money as you would in the salon.

Comment

They helped me get darker, I thought it was like like night and day. I aslo noticed -to a point- an increase in potency with the more expensive tanners. I could tan for 12 minutes with a lotion and get the same results as tanning for 20 minutes. So in this sense I thought it saved money for minutes.

Comment

use the lime green stuff from Cote d'Izur (its called mango flambe or something like that) it has tingle but nothing to call the fire department about and it got me dark as hell!! Only lotion that has ever done shit for me,,hope that helps

Comment

Buy all your lotions from lotionbarn.com..a lot cheaper and only $.50 shipping!

Comment

Working...
          X