wonder drug for aas acne.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonder drug for aas acne.

Minocycline. I have been on 200mg a day for about three weeks, and I am as clear as I ever have been. I have tryed everything too. This stuff is really working for me. Now if I can only get rid of the scars.

keep going though, its a bacterial infection under the skin when the give meds like that. A cream called mederma, after weeks of use will lightes the scars

Comment

I have some nasty scars from ass acne and accutane. I've been acne free for about a year or so now. Will this cream still work and where can I get it from?

Comment

glad to hear the minocycline worked for you. I have a perscription in the mail for the same stuff... I have tried doxycycline a few times with minimla results at best.

Comment

I am not sure of this but taking a anti-biotic for a prolonged amount of time might raise your liver toxicity levels, you might want to look into it especially while on cycle...

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
            glad to hear the minocycline worked for you. I have a perscription in the mail for the same stuff... I have tried doxycycline a few times with minimla results at best.

I thought doxycycline was just generic for minocycline...

thanx

Comment

least u had acne on ur ass. I had it on my face. All gone now. Seemed to go away with medication and since i started eating healthier foods as well.

Comment

Whew, I can't stop laughing.

Comment

minocycline, doxycycline I tried em both they worked good at 100mg per day.

Yes the antibiotics, especially this one, works pretty well.

The problem is what goes on inside. They can royally fuck up the balance of beneficial flora in the gut (they kill off many of the "good" bacteria that populate the intestines, eg, acidophilus, bifidobacter, etc.) This can lead to overgrowth of potentially pathogenic bacteria as well as yeast like Candida sp, with subclinical or overt disease states: malabsorption, "leaky gut", irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies, and more.
                  Antibiotics are not benign, take care w/ their use.

I had done 6 to 8 weeks of accutane last winter been 95% acne free.

Comment

topical solutions of those antibiotics can work very well and eliminate the sideffects of taking them by the oral route.

Comment

Originally posted by newmass
                      topical solutions of those antibiotics can work very well and eliminate the sideffects of taking them by the oral route.
                      not for me i tried em all avita, a fww others they did shit.
                      anti bac's work well just dont take over long periods a few weeks most should clear ya up.

Comment

Can you order Minocycline online somwhere without needing a prescription from a doc? If so could someone please post a link?

Comment

Minocycline is in the family of tetracycline...tetracycline has been used for acne....

Comment

tetracycline is easy to get online if you can't find minocycline...

Comment

Working...
                            X