Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tummy Tuck

Hello Everyone:D

I was wondering if anyone here ever got a tummy tuck? If so, can you explain your experience and if you compete?

Thanks,
    Big

Aw come on. No here has ever gotten a tummy tuck?

Comment

I haven't had one yet, but have been planning on getting one for the past year. I expect to have it done this summer. A full tuck all the way around including the muscle underneath. I'll be happy to fill you in on my experience afterwards. I'm going to be using the same surgeon who performed my breast lift (twice) and implants (under the muscle). I've had complications resulting from the disolvable stitches not disolving so for the tuck I will be going with regular stitches.

There is one woman who had a tummy tuck done from another board and when I saw your post I asked her to come here and give you some of her experience but she hasn't. She didn't compete but she was a model and went for a full tuck after having several children. She highly recommends the procedure.

Another guy on the boards had it done but he just had extra skin removed. He's a power lifter more than a body builder and he's also happy with his results.

When were you thinking of getting a tuck and would it be a partial tuck or full?

Comment

Working...
      X