Body Hair Management.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body Hair Management.

What do you think is the best way to deal with this. I personally think that everyone looks much better if they are groomed and shaved. There is nothing nastier looking than Un groomed private parts on men or woman. As far as body shaving goes that is all a personal choice. I am curious as to know what methods of hair removal you use and how often you shave down and to what extent you shave and clip. It would also be nice to know how you deal with annoying razor bumps and sensitive skin issues

I don't like hair, so I shave everything daily. Of course, I don't have a hairy back like a guy so it's a simple task in the shower each morning. :)

I like the Venus razor...gell shaving cream for everything except my kitty...I prefer baby oil for that. I found that daily shaving with a sharp razor prevents irritation. The landing strip only needs to be trimmed once every couple of weeks with a comb and scissors.

Comment

I use the Venus as well, Its a much better handle than the Mach 3. I am very fortunate in the respect that I am a natural Blond and my hair is very light. I have no back hair at all. I shave my legs every 2 days up to my tail muscle. But I do my chest, belly, and arm pits and other places daily, I have Navel jewelry so that has to be perfect. I use clippers to keep my Gifty’s trimmed once or trice a week. I have never been able to resolve razor bumps in this area. The baby oil is something I have never even thought of.

Comment

I am hair free below my eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
          I have never been able to resolve razor bumps in this area.
          Also...make sure you're keeping the skin stretched/pulled tightly. That may help. This may sound weird, but a little corn starch will also keep your skin dry and soft )and not taste bad unlike bodypowder) and help prevent rashes in hot or moist areas.

Comment

Hmm.......I'm gonna buck the norm and say that I'm a depilatory fan. Even though I have sensitive skin I've never had a problem with it.

Other than that I clipper once a week. Voila!

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
              Hmm.......I'm gonna buck the norm and say that I'm a depilatory fan. Even though I have sensitive skin I've never had a problem with it.

Other than that I clipper once a week. Voila!
              What kind of depilatory do you use and on what areas? Most stink for hours and leave a nasty taste on skin. Ewwwwwwwwwww!

Comment

shaving you rown back sucks when you are bulky....:mad:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  What kind of depilatory do you use and on what areas? Most stink for hours and leave a nasty taste on skin. Ewwwwwwwwwww!
                  I use Nair. The raspberry one isn't stinky at all and I've not heard Sweets complain of any after taste. ;):angel: After awhile it gets so you have to do it less and less often. Only twice a week for me now. :) Simply apply and by the time I'm done brushing my teeth and brushing out my hair I'm ready to hop in the shower and rinse off. :D

Comment

Oops. I missed answering part two. I use it on my legs, bikini line and underarms. ;)

Comment

I dont shave. I revel in my masculinity. I also eat my hamburgers with a very very slight pinkish center. If that's not manly and barbaric, nothing is.

Comment

Originally posted by rubberduckyo
                        I use Nair. The raspberry one...
                        Sounds good enough to eat. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                          shaving you rown back sucks when you are bulky....:mad:
                          I was reading an item description on that jan tana hair remover and they mentioned how to do your back by yourself by using saran wrap or something

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            Sounds good enough to eat. ;)
                            Ha! Leave it to you, Mrs. P. :p :rofl:

Comment

I employ both methods; waxing and shaving. for shaving, i use a Mach 3 turbo razor.

Comment

Working...
                              X