No announcement yet.

VEET Hair Removal - anyone try it yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VEET Hair Removal - anyone try it yet?

http://www.veet.com/

VEET®'s new Bladeless Razor™ Hair Removal Kit is a revolutionary new way to shave! The gel cream works in just 3 minutes and then you can quickly and safely remove hair with the Bladeless Razor™ tool. It has been specially designed without a blade so that you don't have to worry about dry skin or cuts. You can work quickly even on tricky parts such as the knees with perfect control - for close hair removal. Your skin feels soft and silky smooth for up to twice as long as shaving.

There are two varieties of VEET® Bladeless Razor™
    Aloe Vera
    Floral Sensation

Pack Contents
    1 can of VEET® Bladeless Razor™ Hair Removal Gel Cream
    1 Bladeless Razor™ tool

Working Time
    3 Minutes

I don't think it's really any different than Nair or any of the other depilatories on the market. My hair is corse so I have to leave creams on for the maximum period of time recommended in order for it to remove the hair and even then there are usually some strays that don't come off, and then my skin gets irritated. I recently tried the Nair that's supposed to work in 3 or 4 minutes but my skin wound up all rashy. It probably works well for people with fine hair but I give up.

Comment

I agree, I have thick hair, very frustrating when it comes to shaving!

Comment

I've used it with my daughter...I've used it for my shoulder blades until I got lazer hair removal, but liked it when I did use it. My daughter is 12 and she still uses it and likes it a lot better than anything else...

Comment

Working...
        X