Photo Shoot Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Shoot Prep

I am getting into modeling and have some shoots scheduled. I've been researchng what others do to prep and I was wondering what diuretic would work best for this purpose. I've looked at Taraxatone, Aldactone, Arimidex, and Bumex. Aldactone sounds like it would be ideal but I'm not sure if I can get it. Anyone have any input on my selection or another option that I haven't thought of?

If you wind up using a diuretic, make sure you're doing it right. They can be very dangerous and even deadly. Just a little too much and your heart will stop and there's no bringing it back. I think taking potassium beforehand is a help but definitely do pleanty of research on this.

I don't know how well it would work for your purpose, but dandelion root works fairly well for women when they're bloating from being on cycle.

Comment

After doing more research I found that carb cycling seems to be the way to go. I start 1 week prior to the shoot and decrease carbs daily. It seems to work for me. :) You're right about the diuretics. Too dangerous!

Comment

Glad to see you do your homework! :)

Comment

Working...
        X