Hair transplant.. Know anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair transplant.. Know anyone?

Anybody know anyone with a hairtranplant? Pro body builder, or amature..Possibly thikng of getting one.. Just wondering what everybodies thoughts on the topic..

moved...has nothing to do with anabolics.

Comment

Best friend, who is 43, started thinning in early 20's, late 20's he went with the natural hair weaves, mind you this is 15 yrs. ago, he had naturally course and curly hair, just totally thinning on top, the weave looked amazing.

About 5 years ago, he decided on the hair transplants, his goal was to get rid of the weave, and have enough hair up top so he looked like average 40 yr. old, ie, thinning on top, he got his first one done, and then 8 months later he got another one done, he could of gone on and got more, yet he was happy.

Other than it being irritating first few weeks, and having to follow directions from doctor for first 2-3 months he didn't have any problems, he's happy.

Haven't seen any growht up top obviously yet haven't seen anymore thinning, so guess it's going fine.

hoped that helped

Comment

I know one guy who was got hair transplants and he looked much better after the procedure than before. It took about 10 yrs. off his appearance too.

Comment

Bosley medicle clinic is the best in the buis. I here

Comment

Fuck it, shave your head. Works for me........

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca
              Fuck it, shave your head. Works for me........
              Brilliant contribution :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by lrgbreed
                Bosley medicle clinic is the best in the buis. I here
                Damn, everything Ive read from people at various sites who have used him say... he is a butcher.

Comment

here is who dr. lee from minoxidil.com recommends. www.4hair.com.au
                  if you read the website, you will see how their procedure is much better than all the others who use the strip procedure like Bosley.

Comment

Been on Rogaine since 2003

Proscar since 2006

all hairloss stopped and seen it thicken slightly but the above is more of a prevention than getting the hair back

My temples had gone back a bit further so las t April had a hair transplant woth Dr,Alan Feller and I am delighted with the result

would defo recommend him

think you should get on the proscar and rogaine asap

good luck mate!

Comment

Working...
                    X