coughing blood?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coughing blood?

Yesterday I was surfing and I fell from the top of the wave to a shallow bottom on my back. I hit the bottom pretty hard, but not any harder than Im used to. Then I started coughing really hard for 5 min and realized it was all blood. When I paddled to shore and started driving home I started to vomit a little. That was blood too. I then decided to go to the emergency room where after 5 hours and chest x rays, they couldnt find anything and said I probably popped a blood vessel in my lungs and that it would heal. Now Im pretty sure that being on a cycle of tren, test, and winny had nothing to do with it, but it does concern me. I am still coughing up a little blood and am curious if anyone has any information about the subject. Should I stay on cycle or is this something Im over analyzing here? Thanks

If you are vomiting up large amounts of blood, stop training and get it checked straight away......

Comment

I would drop the tren bro. cruse on the prop for a couple of weeks if you must but tren can be hard on the lungs. No point in adding stress to an injury IMO. BTW I am going to move this thread to the right forum (self care forum) I have gotten some really good advise there.

Comment

Working...
      X