question for ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for ladies

what do you ladies think about a guy shaving his legs.

come on ladies???????

Comment

Personally I like it. My husband wanted to shave for years and I asked him not to, then one weekend while I was away visiting my mother he did it but I absolutely loved it! He's Italian and pretty hairy so this was a huge change for him. He's also tan...I don't think it looks as good on a very pale guy. Shaved legs means a shaved chest too of course. :) Removing body hair shows your muscles better...nice!

Here's a link for men's shaving tips...you'll notice that the hair on the back of your legs grows up instead of down so you shave in the opposite direction.

http://www.totse.com/en/ego/self_imp...ysh169589.html

If you do it, post before and after pics! :D

Comment

I wouldn't care for it, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Sounds like you need a new girlfriend cyber....

Comment

By the way I do not shave my legs but do shave my sack!

Comment

I think if a guy wants to get rid of any body hair go for it . I don't understand why, especially when it's a guy into BB, there would be hang ups about removing even leg hair. Smooth skin shows off your hard work that much better.

Comment

ive heard that some girls like men legs shaved and some dont. I shave mine:)

Comment

Legs are the only thing i dont shave, i have before tho and my missus loved it, u gotta have the tan to pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by majoradams
                    u gotta have the tan to pull it off

yup yup, thats why i havent worn shorts im white as hell. And the funny thing is i live in 100degree weather right now, 110's in mid summer and havent gotten a chance to tan up. Maybe tomorrow noon i will lay on the trampoline and get a tan.

Comment

I trim my leg hair but shave the rest of my body hair, every girl is different, some like the smooth skin and Ive known others that think Im wasting my time by getting rid of the body hair.

bottom line.com is that it looks way better to manicure your body hair than to let it run wild like this guy...

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...ent_363942.htm

Comment

I don't have much of an oppinion about it....either way is cool for me. Most of my men have always shaved their bodies though....

Comment

I LOVE when my hubby shaves his legs!!! Feels like I'm sleeping with a woman:D definately easier to fantasize about when I have my legs wrapped around some smooth ones!!:D I like it better when he trims them with a trimmer his legs are still soft and the hair is short and blonde. Looks great when he tans Luckily my man isn't very hairy to begin with.

Comment

I really like when my man trims his legs. He does not shave them, but keep them in a nice shape. I find it really attractive :D

Comment

I shave my body, I am pretty hairy though...I need to to see progress in the gym. My woman likes me smooth too....

Comment

Working...
                              X