Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever seen pre-boobjob boobs that looked good, look bad post-boobjob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen pre-boobjob boobs that looked good, look bad post-boobjob?

The reason i'm asking. Is because my g/f has perfect looking boobs but she wants a boobjob to enhance the size (C-cup to a D-cup). But has anyone seen a girl that had really good looking boobs pre-boobjob and then the boobs didn't look near as good post-boobjob? The reason why i ask is because i figure if the boobs look really good before and you get a good Doc then it should look really fucking good afterwards cause they'll only be enhanced. I'm just really nervous if the boobs don't come out looking like they did before but just enhanved. I'd kill the Doctor if he fucked up her boobs! lol :D

I say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Going up one size and changing from real to fake will be a disapointment.

Comment

Tell her that! LOL She looks like she has a boobjob when she wears a pushup bra. People even ask her if she's had a boobjob. But she wants to be able to wear sexy clothes without wearing a bra so they can stay up there on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
        Tell her that!
        Send her over...lol

Comment

riiiiiiight. lol

Comment

i wouldn't mess with perfection. ;)

Comment

Well, sometimes there is nothing sexier just seeing boobs hanging. There's no law that says they have to stay up on their own.

Seeing them flop around or jiggle is definitely a turn on.

I see jobs where the boobs look to tight and hardly move. Don't get me wrong. They look nice. But I'd prefer all natural and it sounds like she has a nice set all ready.

You can all ways post a pic and I'm sure we will give her our honest and expert opinion. Doesn't have to be nude. A pic in a bikini would be suffice.

Comment

You're newer to the board, so you haven't seen her pics. But they've been posted before. Notice on the front page that shows all the forums. Well look at the very bottom where it shows, "Top Viewed," and "Top Replied." Well her thread was, "The AsianPersuasian's Pics!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Which is still my favorite thread :drool:

Comment

Well, I just want them to be big when I diet down. Becuase normally they are a full C cup but when I drop down to dieting weight, I go to a B cup. That's mainly the only reason I want them

Comment

Here are the boobs. Think she needs a boobjob? lol

Comment

I think you should show them 4rhinestone or browntopless1 :D

Don't ask.

Comment

LOL I know exactly what your talking about! ;)

Comment

My friend had nice, perky B's and got implants to D's. The dr was an ass though and really fucked her up. She needs reconstructive surgery now but can't afford it.

AP, the only advice I have for you is to make sure you research your doctor well. Get recommendations by word of mouth from other women and ask your GYN for a good plastic surgeon. Go for a few consultations to meet different plastic surgeons. See the doc's work in before and after photo's. Keep in mind that this is a real surgery and complications can arrise...anything from problems with anestessia during surgery to pos-op infection. There are no guarantees.

I love AP's boobs just as they are and wouldn't change them at all. Natural smaller boobs absolutely rock IMO.

Comment

i wouldnt touch them just to go form c to d... i could understand if she had A... but too much of a risk.

Comment

Working...
                              X