Guys do you shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majoradams
    it defanitely takes longer for the hair to return after waxing, no doubt about it

i'll probably ask my sister or girl to do my back, shoulders, chest, and arms this week when they have time. Ouch gonna hurt:(

Comment

i think waxing your chest is alot more painful than most other bodyparts, except maybe your balls. Legs are a peice of cake compared to chest

Comment

i think waxing your chest is alot more painful than most other bodyparts, except maybe your balls. Legs are a peice of cake compared to chest

yup, legs aint that bad. Where it hurts like a bitch is the lower back area where its sensitive.:(

Hey bro what time is it where u at dude. Its like 1:29 am here:eek:

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by majoradams
          [B]i, except maybe your balls.

god damn thats gotta hurt. so who does your nuts, do you buy one of the home kits or you get a chick at the salon to do it.

Comment

oops fucked up the quote. my bad.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pierced one
              [B]
              i, except maybe your balls.

god damn thats gotta hurt. so who does your nuts, do you buy one of the home kits or you get a chick at the salon to do it.
              Are you fuckin kiddin me, Bro i never done my balls, i am asuming they would be very painful tho dont you think, alot more than your chest

Comment

Originally posted by JUICE
                yup, legs aint that bad. Where it hurts like a bitch is the lower back area where its sensitive.:(

Hey bro what time is it where u at dude. Its like 1:29 am here:eek:
                We are about 11hours ahead of the states, so 12.30 lunchtime :)

Comment

Are you fuckin kiddin me, Bro i never done my balls, i am asuming they would be very painful tho dont you think, alot more than your chest
                  fuck i had my chest waxed and that hurt like hell....i think i will stick to shavin. one of my friends told me to try that Intuition Razor(womens). I don't know if i am down with that either. i use a mach 3. it works just fine and i don't bleed and hurt after that.

Comment

everything from my head down, legs i dont touch

Comment

Used to shave everything. Laser took care of back, chest, arms, shoulders. Now just legs if I feel like it.

Comment

Chest, arms and face, touch up shoulders for a few little wild hairs every now and then. I want to try some hair remover, NOT epil stop, that shit hurts and doesnt work. Shaving gives me these pimple looking bumps all over my chest and stomach.
                        Also, I would not imaging waxing your nuts would be a good idea. You might have one less testicle after you pull the strip off.

Comment

I use a #1 electric to trip my arm pits and my pubic hair, I also shave around the base of my cock with a regular razor, I shave my arms chest and back/shoulders with a mach3...its a pain in the ass but it feels and looks better
                          Last edited by soprano9mm; 08-28-04, 04:02 PM.

Comment

gotta be careful shaving the ballbag! i've knicked it before and its hard to tell a lady you just knicked yourself and its not really just your AIDS acting up again! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Grumble
                              Used to shave everything. Laser took care of back, chest, arms, shoulders. Now just legs if I feel like it.
                              Bro can you tell me more about the laser removal. Cosy, did it hurt at all, how long does it take, how many times does it have to hit the same area, did anything grow back, etc?? Thanks Bro I am looking into it for my back and chest.

Comment

nair on back+shoulders, shave chest, arms and trim upper legs with clippers. Friends like to rip on the shaved arms, but hell girls don't complain and they look sexier to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X