EEK!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puddles
    Capsular contracture is most common with overs and you don't want to have to go back under the knife for more surgery. Also, with the breast cancer risk, DEFINITELY unders.

When you go under the muscle it seems to compress the implant a bit more than when you go over so you're right in going a LITTLE bit bigger than you want.
    The capsular contracture thing really freaks me out, and does not sound very fun.

I hadn't even thought about the muscle compressing the implant when going underneath.

Last night I filled up some ziplocs with 350cc's and 400cc's of water and stuffed them in my shirt. I think the 400's may be the size I go. After what you said, then they won't look out there. I felt like Nell Carter or something. LOL. Sonis said the 400's were the perfect size. Maybe he's right....

Puddles- thank you SOOO much for your help and advice. It really has been great.:kiss:

Comment

Glad to help! The 400's won't be real big on you. Gotta remember, you've got more size in your lats and arms than typical girls so what would seem big on someone who doesn't train won't appear as large on you.

Did you know there are different shapes of round implants too? I got the high profile, which means they stick out more and are a little smaller in width. I don't think it makes much of a difference when you're going under the muscle though, it would be more obvious with overs.

I'm getting excited for you!

Comment

Working...
      X