hygiene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hygiene

ever notice how so many lethargic non-showering unkept people (read: pseudo-hippies) think bodybuilders look gross? When in reality it's the bodybuilders who i guess are more aware of their bodies, take better care of them (obviously) but are also the ones who bother putting on deodorant before hitting the gym, brushing their teeth before doing cardio in the morning in the gym, shower frequently to negate the effects of frequent sweating and physical exertion, and just have a glow about them that no granola smoothie enema can give?
    When i started working out I wondered why it seemed some people actually showered before going to the gym, they not only wanted to look and smell good, but it's a courtesy to others to not be a stinky fuck!! I admit I don't always shower before heading to the gym, but i certainly will if i feel gross...
    ...sorry, just my two cents...

Gotta love the people who eat a ton of garlic on a Friday night, then come in unshowered on Saturday, do their cardio first, then walk around using and sweating stale garlic juice on every machine in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
      Gotta love the people who eat a ton of garlic on a Friday night, then come in unshowered on Saturday, do their cardio first, then walk around using and sweating stale garlic juice on every machine in the gym.
      :rofl: That's funny! Around here we have -

tree huggin', dirt lovin' people who wear nothing but Birkenstocks and tye dyes and have their hair in dreadlocks and smell like they haven't showered since the ice age or shaved, women too, since man has been able to walk upright! They look at the people that work out and take care of thier bodies as if they were the freaks!

I just don't understand why people would want to let themselves go like that!

Comment

Or, my brother, who is 150lbs and 5'11, who says that I am wasting my time in the gym.. He says he is totally happy with the way he looks.. What the fuck, he looks like he is 10 years old, how can he be happy with that?

All my friends around here in NJ are the same way, they don't give a shit at all about their bodies.. Its sad, I hate it in one way, but in another its kind of nice. Everyone looks at you when your the only guy in the room that has arms bigger then 8".. :)

Puma

Comment

Originally posted by Puma
          Everyone looks at you when your the only guy in the room that has arms bigger then 8".. :)
          Why is this a bad thing? Especially when the room is filled with females. :agree: It's like you've got a bigger spoon than everyone else who's about to dive into a bowl of ass soup. :D

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            Why is this a bad thing? Especially when the room is filled with females. :agree: It's like you've got a bigger spoon than everyone else who's about to dive into a bowl of ass soup. :D
            best way i've heard it put yet : )

Comment

Working...
            X