has anyone used proactive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone used proactive

i think that's what it's called. the acne stuff? does it work? i don't have bad acne at all, but i've been breaking out on my forehead and it doens't seem to go away. is this stuff used year round, or do i use it till i clear up then use it again if needed?

I used it about 4 years ago. I still have tons left, was on a monthly plan of it. It worked well on myself and a few others. Maybe 2 of the 7 people I know didnt think it worked once so ever. But I have seen it first hand clear up bad acne. I only had a few little ones. But none the less it worked. And I have actually only had about 1 zit every few months after that. SO I giver 2 thumbs up.

Comment

thanks, SK. i might give it a try, i feel like i'm in high school again :(

Comment

I've heard of about 20 people on other boards that tried it and it worked well for them. Good luck!

Comment

my sister and my cousins girlfriend use it and it works well for them.

Comment

Proactive is a great product!!! I personally would recomend to anyone w/blackheads,acne etc. It makes the skin so smooth after about a weeks use and looks so clear.

Comment

It works well for
              certain people, for others
              it's useless, worth trying it out!

Comment

man i've been thinking of getting that stuff too, don't you have to order it though?

Comment

It was completely useless for me

Comment

They sell it at most malls now...

Comment

it worked well for me.. yeah, it's a monthly membership thing, a one-time sign up, and it takes all the guess work out of buying products.

Comment

Working...
                      X