Nair for men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nair for men

Has anyone used this stuff or any of these other cremes for hair removal, and if so, how well does it work? I've given up on waxing. It's just too damn painful and I get a lot of ingrown hairs from it. Shaving is ok, but the hair grows back rough and quick. So, I was wondering about these cremes.

Tried it, still had to shave anyway. But I kinda have hair like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly movie too. Might work better if you have finer hair.

Comment

My husband got some samples at the gym and unless your hair is fine, it's not gonna work very well. I can't use any of the Nair products because they all irritate my skin leaving a rash. If you try it, try it on a small patch of skin before doing it on a large area.

Comment

I use this all th etime and it works well for me. Better than most others out there

Comment

The secret is to really glob the stuff on there, not just a small amount, and then use a rag or washcloth and really press hard when wiping the stuff off. A little irritating on the skin, but for me its a lot less irritating when the hair is growing back as opposed to a razor.

Comment

Working...
          X