Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/08/04

So....

This is the date when my new girls get put in!!! I'm actually more excited than I thought I would be. I have most of the money saved..although it will be devastatingly hard to let go of. LOL. Funny thing is, I'm not nervous in any way of getting "cut on" so to speak. I'm more nervous about 2 things:
    1) telling my parents
    2) people in public looking at me (as if they don't look at me crooked already) and saying to themselves "THOSE are SO fake!"

I keep wondering why I'm not nervous....maybe it's because my doctor made me feel like it is a procedural operation. I still have to go for a follow up consult on the 23rd to decide for sure what size I'm getting.

good luck, and i doubt anyone will be looking at you wierd because they don't look right. it'll be cause they wanna see em;)

Comment

Re: 10/08/04

Originally posted by redsquirrel
      2) people in public looking at me (as if they don't look at me crooked already) and saying to themselves "THOSE are SO fake!"
      Those are just the haters. They're mad because they don't have the guts or the sense to improve themselves when needed. :D

Comment

Anytime you see SC he'll just stare at your chest the whole time.

Comment

RedSquirrel

Don't be nervous at all, be proud of what you are doing. In the long run you will be happy with the results. Good luck! If people do stare its cause they are going to be jealous of your new girls.

Comment

You're gonna be very happy!

If anyone's looking, let them, boobs are beautiful and might as well be enjoyed. If I get caught checking out a girls boobs I smile instead of just looking away, they usually smile back. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
              You're gonna be very happy!

If anyone's looking, let them, boobs are beautiful and might as well be enjoyed. If I get caught checking out a girls boobs I smile instead of just looking away, they usually smile back. :)
              Thanks for your suggestions about bringing the shirts with me. That helped. Sonis went with me, and guess what- we decided to go bigger...big surprise. LOL I'm still going to be a 36C, but instead of 330cc's, the size I tried on were 360's. Then, after talking with the Dr., he said they always overfill them by 10-15%, so that would put them around 400!!! Since I'm going under the muscle, the muscle supposedly compresses the bag a little, so he does that to make sure it's as close to size as I tried on.

I NEVER thought they would be that big! They're not obnoxious in anyway, but you can tell I have a nice rack, and most importantly, they really even out the ghetto bootie! I'm SOOOOO excited!!! I'm even more excited to go shopping for all kinds of cleave shirts!!!

.....Although I still haven't gotten up the balls to tell my parents!

Comment

nice, good luck with em

Comment

Just remember that you're going to ruin your man for all other women Red. I dated a girl in Hawaii for a couple years that had 36DD put in and I'll tell you what, she'll always be the one that got away.

Comment

I think you're doing exactly the right thing. Going under does compress them some, so I had mine overfilled just a bit. Keeping them under the muscle they will still look and feel natural and you're gonna be happy once you get over the initial soreness. I've had mine for almost 2 yrs. now and I can sleep on my stomach again. My favorite thing is not having to wear a bra all the time, just throw on a tank top and I'm set to go! There are pretty tanks you can wear under a suit jacket to look professional, then once you're in a more casual atmosphere, take off the jacke and you're still fine.

Don't worry about telling anyone. For the people you do tell, they'll be understanding and actually, most people don't even really notice after they settle down. You've got winter coming up and will be hidden under more clothing, I bet most people won't know you did it, at most they'll think you lost some weight as it does even out your proportions somewhat. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                      My favorite thing is not having to wear a bra all the time, just throw on a tank top and I'm set to go!

I bet most people won't know you did it, at most they'll think you lost some weight as it does even out your proportions somewhat. :)

The no bra thing I am SUPER excited about!!! I can't wait to look normal in a tube top or tank top....and buy super cleavage tops!!!
                      OHHHH, THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

:rofl:

The winter thing is half the reason I'm doing it now...But if I know my mom, she'll be like- WTF??? I KNOW those weren't like that before!!! Oh well, she's already had plastic surgery done on her eyes, so she doesn't have much room to talk!

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
                        The no bra thing I am SUPER excited about!!! I can't wait to look normal in a tube top or tank top....and buy super cleavage tops!!!
                        OHHHH, THE POSSIBILITIES!!!
                        Pick up some halter style tops. They will show your boobies nicely, including the cleavage, and help camouflage how high up they will be sitting for the first few months.

Comment

Halter ones, strapless ones, spaghetti strap ones.....ALL THE ONES!! LOL!!

Comment

Uh oh. The day is almost here :)

Comment

Originally posted by Titan
                              Uh oh. The day is almost here :)
                              I just wrote out the check yesterday....boy did that hurt.

I had a serious case of buyers remorse after writing it...started thinking about how we're kind of tight on money right now, how $5500 is A LOT of money, started questioning how bad I really want them...

Then I talked to a friend who has them and she said I'm going to love them in a few weeks. Best money she ever spent.

So, it's scheduled for next week! The countdown begins!

Comment

Working...
                              X