Gillette has out done itself with the new M3 Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillette has out done itself with the new M3 Power

I baught the new M3 Power and I like it. It has a button you press that makes it vibrate while you shave. Nice smooth feeling, none of that gripping feeling as it cuts the hair, and I havn't had one cut.

Yea, but is it really any better than just the mach3 or mach3 turbo? I'm trying to justify whether I should go out and buy it or not, or just stick with my mach3.

Comment

I like it

Comment

I just use disposable razors, it's cheaper than buying blades all the time

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
          I just use disposable razors, it's cheaper than buying blades all the time
          I shave every sun and wed. My mach 3 blades last me about a month and a half before I need to change em. I've never had a better shave than the mach 3. May want to check one out.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
            I shave every sun and wed. My mach 3 blades last me about a month and a half before I need to change em. I've never had a better shave than the mach 3. May want to check one out.
            your lucky man I'm Italian. I go threw razors like crazy. I can sit in front of a mirror and think hard and grow hair

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
              your lucky man I'm Italian. I go threw razors like crazy. I can sit in front of a mirror and think hard and grow hair
              I'm half italian bro. I noticed when I was in italy, that the people in the south were darker and had thicker hair than those in the north. You must be a southerner. LOL.

Comment

I'm half italian bro. I noticed when I was in italy, that the people in the south were darker and had thicker hair than those in the north. You must be a southerner. LOL.
                lol..Yeah Calabria, considered the hicks of Italy

Comment

A razor that vibrates, huh? I definitely need to try one of those! :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                    A razor that vibrates, huh? I definitely need to try one of those! :evil:
                    Silly woman, mach 3 is for men. :D My girl prefers mine over her venus so who cares I guess.

Comment

Yea, but is it really any better than just the mach3 or mach3 turbo? I'm trying to justify whether I should go out and buy it or not, or just stick with my mach3.
                      Well I havn't tried it on my body but as far as the face goes, yes. I was using the M3 Turbo.

Comment

I've been using the Venus for about 3 yrs. now...definitely time for a change and this one sounds so good.

Thanks for the post, Shibby! :kiss:

Comment

I shave every sun and wed.
                          This is only cause he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Comment

i like it too, it's very nice.

Comment

I don't bother with all these super duper new razors, knife is best and closest every time.....

Comment

Working...
                              X