Facial Pores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial Pores

Does anyone know any kind of pore minimizer?

cold water contricts pores, good post shaving.

Comment

I'm going for facial peels. I had the first one done a few weeks ago and I saw a difference. My dermatologist suggested a series of 7-8 treatments as it's a very light peel (2-3 days later my skin peeled kind of like a very mild sunburn). I'm also using M.D. Forte products which seem to be helping. I have very oily skin and these are helping. I need to schedule my next peel and after it's done I'll stop back in here with the results.

Comment

Puddles, I find that I have large oily pores that are more noticeable on my nose, or in facial talk "upper t-zone" around my nose, and upper cheeks. Does the dermo provide the facial peel and where can I get the MD Forte products? I've visited a dermo in my teenage years 14-17 and he said there is really no treatment available that would take care of my pores. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING! I'm 19, and really hope that this will become less visible throughout my adulthood. Any feedback would be great!

Comment

Like you, I have very oily skin. As I've aged (I'm 38) I'm still as oily as I was when I was young but that's good to help prevent wrinkles. :)

Yes, the dermatologist is where I got the MD Forte products as well as the peel. The main reason I went for the peel is to help with some mild acne on my chin but I did notice that the appearance of my skin is better after only one treatment. I'll keep ya posted.

Comment

Alright great, thanks alot!

Comment

Originally posted by DrMull04
              Puddles, I find that I have large oily pores that are more noticeable on my nose, or in facial talk "upper t-zone" around my nose, and upper cheeks. Does the dermo provide the facial peel and where can I get the MD Forte products? I've visited a dermo in my teenage years 14-17 and he said there is really no treatment available that would take care of my pores. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING! I'm 19, and really hope that this will become less visible throughout my adulthood. Any feedback would be great!
              I had a small problems with pores since my face was real oily. I bought this soup called Saliva (aloe vera) and it dries up my face and skin. Really helps prevent pimples plus the soup cost like a dollar or so.

Comment

Working...
              X